The I.T. Crowd

I have it bookmarked - rumoured to be highly entertaining, hope it lives up to the reviews!

xx

Valentine said:
I've not heard anything about it until now, can someone expand more on what It's about?
Its basically a comedy set in at IT Department of a fictional company. Don't know much more about myself, but it looks good.

Jokes were a little predictibl, and it was generally more slapstic than I thought it might be....
But I thought it was great.
It had the same kind of feel as the bbc 2 comedies from the 90's, but with more extra's and stuff.

I recon it'll probably be a classic as long as they don't have too many duff episodes.

Maybe it'll come to OZ eventually. I work in I.T. so I wouldn't mind checking it out...

I watched it and it really made me laugh, it's written by the genius that wrote Father Ted (a modern classic in my opinion) and it did bear some resemblences to said show but I found it utterly enjoyable and very funny. Chris Morris is simply wonderful as the boss!

Roll on next week I say! :)

xx

Theboss was awesome....

"Team, i like teams, I even like saying the word team, you see this frame here (on his desk) you probably think it's my family... No it's the A team, BA, the leader guy, the dentist guy...."

Heh
I deffinatly feel the father ted, just feels way more fresher (technically) with a cast and concept which is already certainly interesting. >)

The second episode wasn't as funny as the first, but still good, Chris Morris' Denholm is extremely annoying but funny. :D

wasn't that bad had a bit of a laugh when they put the old monitor over the fire n the boss said he liked their screen saver but wasn't that impressive

Don't know what it is but I have suddenly lost all interest in this series, might try and catch a double bill again.

Did anyone just watch this?

Hilarious this week, Richmond was very funny - I hope he stays!!!

xx

Thought I'd resurrect an old thread seeing as it's back on our screens for a second series...

Anyone else watching this? I literally laughed my arse off last week with the theatre trip and this week's, although not quite as funny still produced some brilliant comedic moments.

xx

Back