Immanent Chinese bombardment of Northern California.

Alex The G and T

Thar! That Blows.

In the next couple of hours, I'm expecting Rockets to begin raining from the heavens.

The Space Force has the errant Chinese rocket modeled to crash in my area, in just a ? hours.

I like how they have a footprint calculated down to about 300 miles square; yet have named a potential 5 hour Time Error. Isn't 5 hours enough to do several earth orbits? Which would make a rather larger target footprint, sez me.

So, maybe a tinfoil hat will be adequate protection?

Let's hope it doesn't cause any more wildfires. You guys have had more than your fair share of those.

This just in:
Update: according to the Office of Emergency Services in Humboldt County, “Northern California is no longer within the predicted impact area for orbital debris.

Here is the most recent prediction map, available at: CZ-5B R/B (ID 53240) | The Aerospace Corporation

Which it looks like the path has drifted South.

Oh, well, no sonic booms or fireballs for me. I guess I can crinkle-up my tin foil hat.

There was a Star Wars game cut scene I saw recently showing the wreckage from the second Death Star floating around space and it occurred to me--wouldn't the moon of Endor be bombarded by that wreckage?

There was a Star Wars game cut scene I saw recently showing the wreckage from the second Death Star floating around space and it occurred to me--wouldn't the moon of Endor be bombarded by that wreckage?

That would have been a great way to end that Return of the Jedi . Everyone in the Ewok village dancing and happy and celebrating when all of the suddenly debris from the Death Star starts to rain down. :D

Last edited:
Not even close.

NASA blames the error on the Chinese being inscrutable. (Not his word. Which, how old do you have to be to remember the Chinese being described as "Inscrutable.")

So much fake news - as happened last time. Hysteria claiming a Chinese rocket would impact the USA. Also, that video shows the same thing copy/pasted to fill the screen - every vapor trail is exactly the same.

So much fake news - as happened last time. Hysteria claiming a Chinese rocket would impact the USA. Also, that video shows the same thing copy/pasted to fill the screen - every vapor trail is exactly the same.
And all at the same time too!
And the smallest one in the distant has a very short contrail!

And they all happen from single star like points in the sky...

Last edited: