DISCUSSION THREAD -- October 2021 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

@WSDuffy .... The wall .... Sometimes the apparitions are truly happy with the way things have turned out.

Thank you for setting this up. Some very impressive stories. With apologies to the writers, I will wait until after the contest to provide requested comments. Some of these are so incredible that I simply can't summarize them the way that Victoria and Parson have.

@reddishbird .... Generations .... Joy and sorrow find their definition in the eyes of the beholder.

you and me both, being awed by the competition! It can be just an overwhelming amount of talent on display. Lol I actually don't read them until I do my own anymore, otherwise, I read some of the stories and I think: well they said it best, that can't be improved, far better, more eloquent than my idea!
Alternatively, if you're at a loss for an idea, sometimes reading through the submitted stories can trigger a train of thought. Also, this avoids the possibility of submitting a very similar story to someone else.

Alternatively, if you're at a loss for an idea, sometimes reading through the submitted stories can trigger a train of thought. Also, this avoids the possibility of submitting a very similar story to someone else.
Lol only as a terrible last resort! Sweating Bullets the whole time listening to "Going the Distance" by Cake!

@Phyrebrat .... In Social Medias Res .... Practical advice from beyond is always important.

@Valtharius .... Voices .... A difficult decision must be made, one side will win the prize.

@TheEndIsNigh .... This is where I belong .... Those who influence toward the good must hang around.

@johnnyjet .... Trolling Down Memory Lane .... A ghost is not only a memory but has them as well.

Careful Parson - you need to remember that I always travel armed and my smiley face hides a child like glee in the use of weapons.

Parson writes with great caution and does a weapons check .....

@Bowler1 .... Victory in Battle ....Some ghosts exist in deep philosophical thought. After all, it doesn't matter who's right in a war, in only matters who's left.

Back