DISCUSSION THREAD -- October 2021 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

Mine's in! Very, very loosely based / inspired by true life. Had a childhood friend whose house was haunted - all four of the family had seen a figure walk through the house from room to room. Spooky stuff!

Going to try to review these - been busy of late, so hope I can keepit up!

@JS Wiig - Triage - watched Steve Buscemi talking about his time at 9/11 recently, and this story brought it to mind. How difficult it must be to make that kind of life or death decision and how it must weigh on the mind afterwards.

I had a simple question. When you say "Past, Present and/or Future", do you mean we can choose one or combine two, or all three together?

Just wondering before I put my gasoline powered thinking cap on.

@JS Wiig .... Triage .... Keeping your eye on what the ultimate truth is eases one's mind.

@Mon0Zer0 .... At Norton Grange .... Some things are unchanged by death.

Is it cheating if I just truncated a longer story I've been thinking about writing? It wasn't really spontaneous.

Is it cheating if I just truncated a longer story I've been thinking about writing? It wasn't really spontaneous.
No. It's your original story and just thinking about a longer one in no way discounts that. We've had several winners years back who would rewrite a fairytale. A favorite one to spoof or mock was "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves."

Guttersnipe: Some experiences take a heavy toll.

Provincial: When everything comes to an end, expect a new beginning.

Betok_Haney: Sometimes you have to change your point of view to understand something.

Back