Attack on Titan final season

alexvss

Me doesn't knows no grammar.
So, are any of you guys waching the final season of Attack on Titan? The animation has been produced by a different studio, which had little time to produce it, and the titans are 3D now. I think that they're very ugly, not gonna lie... The old 2D is also better than the current 2D. But it's still watchable.
One thing that concerns me is that they say there's gonna be only 14 episodes. That means that the ending is either gonna be rushed, or they're gonna cut a lot of things.
Any thoughts?

Yes! I'm sad that it's only going to be 14 episodes. It could have easily been 20+ It feels a bit rushed but I'm still enjoying it immensely. I didn't notice the jump from animation styles particularly, but I think it fits the setting of the fourth season.

Yes! I'm sad that it's only going to be 14 episodes. It could have easily been 20+ It feels a bit rushed but I'm still enjoying it immensely. I didn't notice the jump from animation styles particularly, but I think it fits the setting of the fourth season.
The pace in this first half is a "micro" one, as not much time passes in a episode. Sometimes it's like the time passes just like real life. From now on though, I think that the pace will switch to macro, and we'll see things going faster, with episodes covering longer periods of time.
I'd never say that I didn't NOTICE the jump from animation styles. I did notice, but particularly, it doesn't bother me anymore. And I also noticed that the titans are 2D now.

What? Noway it's gonna end in 14 episodes, there must be more!
That's what they announced. But maybe there'll be a mid-season break. And then, more, say, twelve episodes. If it's really JUST 14, then it'll be rushed.

And I think MAPPA is doing good so far, the hue fits this season's content, a little bit of gray and dark fits the theme of war and vengeance. But except the face of Mikasa, I can't accept Mikasa turned into a man!
Yeah, that raised a lot of rage :LOL: