Looking for book about tech war between orange and green sides. Many characters were "Cybbies" or something like this. Thanks!

jws360

Looking for book about tech war between orange and green sides. Many characters were "Cybbies" or something like this.

Read many years ago and have often wondered what the title was. Tried Google, but of course I found nothing.

Any thoughts??

Thanks!

Unfortunately no, but thank so much for responding. I probably read this 20-30 years ago. Every once in awhile I search for it. No luck. Hoping this site will help. I've already marked a few books to read based on threads here!

The TV show Babylon 5 featured a conflict among the Drazi. The factions are Green and Purple. They don't seem to actually disagree on any issue, they are just Green and Purple.

Could you be misremembering the show as a novel? Or maybe it was a B5 spin-off novel that you read?

The TV show Babylon 5 featured a conflict among the Drazi. The factions are Green and Purple. They don't seem to actually disagree on any issue, they are just Green and Purple.

Could you be misremembering the show as a novel? Or maybe it was a B5 spin-off novel that you read?
That 'conflict' got Lt. Ivanova a broken leg!

Back