Project Blue Book

That puts our visitors in the unenviable position of shepherding us along to maturity -- intervening if we attempt to annihilate ourselves or to take our hostile ways into the greater universe.

According to some we are already involved into the interstellar war, and that there is a hostile party out there that would prefer us to get wiped out. In that same theory we have allies and we have been winning ... so far. But they also say that war has been going a millennia or longer.

According to some we are already involved into the interstellar war, and that there is a hostile party out there that would prefer us to get wiped out. In that same theory we have allies and we have been winning ... so far. But they also say that war has been going a millennia or longer.
That's a dark twist.
Other species are not preserving us because they see as having potential to become respectable fellow citizens of the Universe. They want to harness our belligerent nature as recruits for an eternal war.
Our killer instinct is our best quality?

Our killer instinct is our best quality?

No. Think about the nature, even if the aliens would be peaceful, they have had to encounter violence in the universe. Because we don't know what is real and what is propaganda it's so difficult to assess the situation.

Just watched more than 3 hours of a 5-hour "extended" version of the episodes thus far.
While the information seems solid and well-corroborated, the investigative team really does not have a lot to work with. The repetition is getting annoying.
I'm hoping that this first season serves as wedge, prying open access to more extensive evidence the government may be warehousing.

I admit I didn't read the whole thread, so my apologies if someone already said it, but my friend Tom told me he's sooner believe an attention whore would lie than an ETI would cross light years to stick something up some human's butt.

FWIW, I have seen a UFO. One Hell of a UFO. My mother was with me. She saw it too. Went by so fast it was over before we could both exclaim "Did you see that?!?" Made no noise audible from inside a car with engine idling and AC running. About the size of the full moon, so it was either low, fast, and strangely quiet, or high, huge, and moving at meteoric speed. This was near Fort Benning, so I called them and asked about it. They said they knew nothing and didn't have any suggestions. Approximately an equilateral triangle glowing a uniform green. Personally, I think it was full of spooks from Virginia instead of LGMs from Vega.

FWIW, I have seen a UFO. One Hell of a UFO. My mother was with me. She saw it too. Went by so fast it was over before we could both exclaim "Did you see that?!?" Made no noise audible from inside a car with engine idling and AC running. About the size of the full moon, so it was either low, fast, and strangely quiet, or high, huge, and moving at meteoric speed.

I believe in this description. You cannot go in the atmosphere with speed without creating heat or leaving behind some sort of vapour trail. You most certainly cannot do it silently. That is the thing that makes the difference.

This was near Fort Benning, so I called them and asked about it. They said they knew nothing and didn't have any suggestions.

They often don't know. Honestly. There are loads and loads of people in the service, who are trained observers, but when they don't know, it's most likely going to be something that's not ours. Because of the ridicule factor and taboo, it is also hard for them to admit that it was Unknown Ariel Phenomenon. That's why the US Navy is changing their regulations, and that same trend is going to continue to other branches and to the civil administration.

When I mentioned "spooks" I wasn't thinking of the Shakespearean kind.

I didn't think so. Spooks definitely know more than let out and to be honest, if the disclosure says that they've tried reverse engineering etc. I don't think it's going to surprise anyone.

Keep in your mind that Adamski is the person, who took the shot for the famous "I want to believe" poster. He was active during the Project Blue Book era, and he supposedly met with the ETs. At there the whole story becomes unbelievable, and you might have seen his shots of the 'rayguns' that similar to plastic toys.

I don't know how much propaganda effort was to put in to make his story ridiculous. So, if you'll watch this Adamski foundation researcher speaking in the Mufon conference, keep in your mind all that you have learned about space and science. Mister Steckling presents his finding through the founded footage and newspaper clips throughout the years. So, if you watch this, look it as if he's presenting you evidence in the courtroom. Nobody is asking you to believe, therefore, it is essential that you'll make your own conclusions and apply some critical thinking.

Q&A at the end is excellent and more thought provoking than the evidence chain.

Last edited:
If the evidence being presented here is factual, we can no longer argue whether UFOs and their related acronyms exist. The argument focuses on an explanation for their presence.

The assertion that these objects are military vehicles created by secret, exceptional advances in human technology, is the weakest of the possibilities being offered. That leaves two extraterrestrial explanations out there.

The first is that humans have reverse-engineered captured extraterrestrial technology and adapted it for their own purposes. That explanation is not much stronger than the first.

The second it that these vehicles are genuinely extraterrestrial. That still does not explain what they are doing here.

That’s what makes this investigative approach to the question of intent interesting. Dare we hope for an answer?

If the evidence being presented here is factual, we can no longer argue whether UFOs and their related acronyms exist. The argument focuses on an explanation for their presence.

The assertion that these objects are military vehicles created by secret, exceptional advances in human technology, is the weakest of the possibilities being offered. That leaves two extraterrestrial explanations out there.

The first is that humans have reverse-engineered captured extraterrestrial technology and adapted it for their own purposes. That explanation is not much stronger than the first.

The second it that these vehicles are genuinely extraterrestrial. That still does not explain what they are doing here.

You are forgetting something. The ancient human aspect. It is possible that the ancient civilisation found a way to escape Earth's gravity well and move into the stars. If you remember the antarctica scene at the end of the PBB, that was my hypothesis.

What we don't know about them is how many species and if there is TT's or Dimensional Jumpers in it. That is a big thing to answer, and if they'll have an answer, why it was necessary to hide from the public?

Watch these three episodes with critical thinking in mind.

Dare we hope for an answer?

I can only speculate the reasons.

Last edited:
You are forgetting something. The ancient human aspect. It is possible that the ancient civilisation found a way to escape Earth's gravity well and move into the stars
Our ET visitors are just long-lost relatives who have come back home to see what we've made of ourselves? We must give them a great feeling of self-accomplishment.
This would be an explanation for why they haven't destroyed us. While they may literally look down on us, they retain a nostalgic fondness for their backward ancestors.
I'd be okay with that. Perhaps they will have enough pity to save us from ourselves. Hence, the attention being given to our nuclear developments?

Our ET visitors are just long-lost relatives who have come back home to see what we've made of ourselves? We must give them a great feeling of self-accomplishment.

Yes, it's a possibility.

Hence, the attention being given to our nuclear developments?
Yeah, I agree, but then there's the element of older species. Far older than we are, which allegedly has seen the galaxy already and possibly witness some to nuke themselves to oblivion. We cannot know for sure, because the mainstream history explanation doesn't allow that sort of thing to happen, and it is still firmly believed that the pottery wheel was invented 3129 BC.

Yet, when you look at the archelogical findings, especially ones from this year. For example thirty to forty thousand years ago, Neanderthals knew how to use glue to make their weapons hold firms. In the same time period, Davisons knew how to make a drill, pottery, cultivate crops, domesticate animals and so on. The similar traces can be found up until the last catalysm at the Younger Dryads twelve thousand years ago, and it doesn't add up to the official explanation.

Gobekli Tepe was buried underground at same time period, The Sphinx weather erosion patters fits the same period. Peru's mysterious multishaped Inca Roca walls at Cusco the same thing, and we still don't have a technology to match their work. Puma Punku and the H shaped blocks points to same kind of track.

There are evidence all over the place that says there was advanced civilisation. Maybe even the Atlantis was real.

LOL, I think I'll make a T-shirt that says:
Have you been anally probed by an ET?
Probably get me thrown out of Walmart.

You Americans and your probes. Why it has to be always anal?

Ummm . . . that was a pun, actually. Ariel was a character in The Tempest - based on my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother, the notorious spelling Nazi.

LULZ ... so first the probe and then you confess on being an extremist. What's next?

LULZ ... so first the probe and then you confess on being an extremist. What's next?
"to", not "on" . . . [And I know my comma and my quotation mark have an inappropriate relationship. Punc lib!]

Attachments

• Grammar_Fuhrer.jpg
    Grammar_Fuhrer.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Haha
Reactions: ctg
Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation
1.06 The Revelation

I don't think that this finale lived up to its title.
I suppose getting an interview with a UFO pilot -- detailing its home planet and reasons for taunting U.S. Navy pilots -- was too much to expect. ;) Elizondo's mission, though, has not been without success.
With the help of the Italians and political heavyweights like Harry Reid, however, Elizondo has moved Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program evidence into the public eye. He and his team may also be credited with motivating new Navy guidelines that encourage pilots to report UFO encounters with less fear of ridicule.
President Reagan's belief that nothing would unite the nations of Earth like a threat from an alien species was sad, but probably true. If the UFO visitors should prove to be benign, access to their technology will become yet another motive for international conflict.
The ETs had better be expert administrators.

Back