Project Blue Book

If the UFO visitors should prove to be benign, access to their technology will become yet another motive for international conflict.

I'd like you to watch this and then make the same conclusion.

Might as well add more choices to the possibilities. Continue to ignore us and just continue with the fly bys, maybe it's a contest to see who can come the closest, being positively seen without leaving clear cut evidence. Benevolent, here to help. For military purposes, either conquest or alliance against someone else, includes possible use of stargates to expedite troop transfers. Or first contact is made by organized crime with a lot to offer and one rule, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Could also be tourists looking for the vast lush garden planet that no longer exists.

Or first contact is made by organized crime with a lot to offer and one rule, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
What if the first contact has already been made? In the unindentified they kept saying that these things has been happening for a long time, therefore, it is possible that they've already made contact, and it's not anything like what we writers has been dreaming. Somehow, I also keep thinking about the ST's prime directive, and why there has not been an invasion, and I always come back the same point in the circle, the conclusion that in some level we have already made the connection, and now it seems that the unknown is forcing the Authorities to reveal their hand.

I wish we would know more than we do, because coming out from the taboo, is such a hard thing. It breaks people, it shatters their view on current and the past activities as you start to think what they've been hiding all this time?

I'd like you to watch this and then make the same conclusion.

This doesn't change my conclusion that benevolent aliens might be an additional cause of international conflict. Every nation will want a piece of the action, and they are unlikely to wait patiently in line for any technological goodies the ETs might bestow upon us.
Carol Rosin doesn't cover any new ground with the revelation that fear mongering is good for the military-industrial complex bottom line, regardless of whether the "enemies" are communists, terrorists or aliens, and regardless of whether the threats are based on lies or truth.
Rosin's call for all earthly residents to live in peace and harmony, with liberty and justice for all, was also nothing new. I'm glad that Wernher von Braun put a good-hearted person in charge of keeping weapons of war out of space I hope she succeeds.
Meanwhile, the purpose of ETs in our atmosphere remains a mystery.

Reactions: ctg
So here's next piece in this soft disclosure. We can start calling it as such, because these events keep repeating and it seems that we are moving towards the point where it's obvious that we are not alone ... or rather has never been alone.

To me, personally the case looks as if we are a younger civilisation in far older planet that has carried on its shoulder many lost ones. Just as an example you can look geoglyphs and cave paintings, or even inca's strange carvings, you soon start to think where this evidence leads.

1575215430321.png

Yes, the whole thing has come down on this autumn period. They had even started the propaganda to downplay all of it. Everything that had been revealed. I haven't checked, but the PBB might be on the cancellation block, because of it. We know how much interest this topic caused this year and what it stirred around the world, but the thing is, nothing changed.

The taboo on this topic is rooted deeply into the fabric of our society. There are a lot of people who don't want to talk about it, and they are offended if you bring the topic up. Yet, we all acknowledge that something has changed, because there are those who can now more openly speak about it, without getting ridiculed. Although you might still get a stigma of a ufoguy/girl hanging over your head.

Maybe the most epic thing is that some many now acknowledge that there we are not alone. Not in this one, and not in the other ones if you taking into account the multiverse and all chaos it brings with it. It really feels that there is going to be some sort of disclosure sooner rather than later, because we cannot go back to being quiet about it.

This year alone, the mainstream news media put out articles that lead to sort of witch-hunt for the truth, and it's still going. What's most amazing thing is that we also got confirmation about the ancient lost civilisations like Denisovans being advanced enough to build monolithic structures. Some of those ancients things that goes we past the Younger Dryads and well into the last ice-age. The age of mammals.

When you think about the whole picture, you start to see that humanity's history is long and it is very likely that we were visited in the past, but for some reason we suffered a cultural amnesia as well. None of us has evidence to build up the whole picture, but the theory points out that they have been watching us for a long, long, long time. But that also leads to the manipulation theory.

In the ST we have seen the society fighting this with the Prime Directives and yet, every once and a while they meddle with the business, even though it's considered sacrilege. Is it realistic to believe Roddenberry's ideas were wrong? Or will it doom us to know that there's next to nothing we can do if they decide to act and push the restart button?

Note, nothing points them being evil. Manipulative, yes, evil, no.

1578629442840.png

Project Blue Book
Season Premiere Tuesday, Jan 21 at 10/9c

You that picture makes me wonder if they are really going to bring out the other crashes vessels. If you saw the Bob Lazar documentary, you know that he mentions five other vehicles stored in the S4. It was also revealed last year that S4 can be located in the satellite photos by following the tracks and listening what Bob said. But as the show was left in '54 at the Washington DC mass sighting, I wonder if they'll bring out the denial in big scale and show what the military and Majestic-12 did during that time period?

The saucer suggests to me that they'll bring out the capture of Ebans. One that went to Los Alamos and another that went to live in a special cage at S-4. But it also suggest to me that they are going to follow the MIB plotline, and bringing out the hieroglyphs. By some photos and witness descriptions they are mix of Egyptians and Mayans, which would also explain the end sequence of the season 1.

I know I'm speculating and they might not bring out the lost civilisation, but instead just show that the visitors has always been present and they have been watching us for a long, long time. It also interesting to note that a lot of conversation after the first season and History following the angle with TTSA own investigative program. Allegedly they are investigating the metamaterials in this year, but if that is the case, and the History channel wants to make the connection, the metamaterials are going to end up in the PBB as well.

Intriguing. Of course, I'll be watching the new season.
Looks like, in one of the trailers, that the blonde Russian spy gets whacked -- literally.
I spent some time in Roswell a few years ago. Aliens are a big industry.

1578836036983.png

One of the more striking sights upon arrival is the massive "retied" airliner graveyard at the airport.

1578835834813.png

Even the airport sign reflects the city's alien theme.

My kind of place then, LOL.

The only thing that bothers me is the heat and dust.
It has plenty of both, even in the early spring when we were there.
The area seemed economically depressed. Without aliens, I don't think Roswell would have much going for it.

The area seemed economically depressed. Without aliens, I don't think Roswell would have much going for it.

Well, it's sad, but what can you do about it? It might get revitalised once the coastal areas get swamped with the climate change.

xKE10yV.jpg

It does not surprise me that the aliens are telepathic in nature. Our science, the main stream one doesn't allow it, because they cannot prove the theory. We simply don't have them walking among us. None that we know about, but if you look into the incident reports, especially the third kind, with close encounters the one thing that is consistent is telepathy.

In Quin's case it is plausible that he didn't just imagine it happening, but actually they contact him, convincing him of their presence unlike the man in the real life. But that's the thing, they do contact us, and possibly have been doing so for a very, very long time. In our myths, we have embaths, seers or clairvoyants, and we have telepaths. That isn't just coming out from the writers imagination.

But that's the thing, we cannot prove it. Nobody can without alien presence or someone super rare presents the case as the real thing. For Quin's sake, it's too bad that he remembers removing the mask, therefore making the hypoxia claim true, unless the visitors somehow did stop the time, and then returned him safety back in the reality.

That however then leads to the time-travel and eventually to the multi-verse, which I hoped we are not venturing into at this moment. The Project Blue Book is already enough of weird on its own. There is however the telepathy connection and allegedly the EBE-1 and EBE-2 that went to Los Alamos and to Nellis AFB destined to end of in the S-4 as part of the Area 51.

I know it's a tall a claim, but it would also explain the whole crash case. The US military confiscated the evidence, and hid it in the desert, and among them were the pilots. In the official version all of them were dead, but the unofficial one speaks about the some of the Extraterrestrial Biological Entities being real. The conspiracy theories and government coverup however makes the whole thing so difficult to prove, because all the material that has been recovered has been redacted, and proven to be hoaxes.

What we know to be true are the metal pieces and I-beams marked with the hieroglyphs. The official story confirms them. People, farmer friends founds them and years later, some of them were recovered and then lost again. If you add there Colonel Corso's story about the other recoveries, you can start to formulate a picture that the whole coverup went mental and world believed it, because the Pentagon could not lie. After all they had won the war so why would they lie?

Maybe they thought that they could cover it, and the world would continue believing that we are alone, when the fact was that we'd been visited for a long time. Maybe for millions of years and among them has been truly celestial figures that has ended up as deities in our religions. And it frighten them so much so that they ordered these intelligence projects to study the phenomenon.

Today we are in the point, where we know that we are studying a phenomenon and the Pentagon isn't trying to absolutely silence it. Instead they've prepared and the president has set a leadership for the Space Forces, making the conflict in the near space a real possibility. The official story is the defence against the Russia and China, while the unofficial version speaks about the real chance of alien encounters.

Corso also spoke about the telepathic creatures, and how they had communicated or got into the soldiers heads. So, for sake us of, it's safety assume that they are psionic, and have advanced capabilities compared to us. But what will happen is Hynek and Quinn goes are recovers the body?

Harding might be able to silence the crash in town, but he could not take away the corpse.

If all of season 2 is like the opener, it looks like speculation is going to take a back seat to discovery.
Simultaneously orchestrating cover-ups for Harding and uncovering cover-ups with Hynek, Quinn was already on a slippery slope before hooking up with Susie the Soviet Spy. His Air Force officer career ambitions are on the rocks, whether he realizes it or not.
I think it's great that Mimi, the neglected housewife, has become Betty the UFO group infiltrator and Hynek's partner in crime. it looks like she's setting herself up for a conflict between her husband and the group leader.

Quinn was already on a slippery slope before hooking up with Susie the Soviet Spy. His Air Force officer career ambitions are on the rocks, whether he realizes it or not.

Exactly, Suzy placed herself perfectly in that spot where she could exploit dear captain. She could not have done it with the dead handler. I am more surprised that she has dropped Mimi and focused instead on the captain.

I think it's great that Mimi, the neglected housewife, has become Betty the UFO group infiltrator and Hynek's partner in crime. it looks like she's setting herself up for a conflict between her husband and the group leader.

There might be a romance in the pipeline. Mimi might not be interested, but he certainly is. I wonder how far that rabbit hole goes?

I didn't read the entire thread, so mea culpa if it has already been covered, but this thread calls my attention every time I log in because I posted my own sighting experience, which was fun, albeit I doubt LGMs were involved. However, I draw to your attention what I think are far more likely explanations for the recent press releases and policy directives from various government entities hinting at the idea they take the LGM idea seriously now than the . . . um, call it "wishful fantasizing" that seems to be common here:

- The prosaic explanation: People in position to make those policy directives and press releases change. Perhaps by random chance we've now got more of the sort who take this idea seriously. Or maybe it's not entirely random. Research done by the Better Business Bureau definitely points to a substantially higher level of gullibility among 25-34 year olds with a substantial decline in gullibility correlated with age in people older than that. With only one slice of time, you can't tell whether that just reflects natural change characteristic of the process of gaining experience, or if it reflects changes in culture. Personally, I'd bet 2 to 1 it's both. But in any case, the second is plausible and if that is the case, it's not unreasonable to speculate that this change just reflects more credulous people promoted into relevant positions as more skeptical ones move up, retire or die.

- 2. The Tin Foil Hat Explanation: It's not altogether inconceivable that some people in the War Department might want to put out some directives and press releases to distract at least some attention from other subjects. All I'm going to say about that is that I keep hearing the ghost of Carl Sagan saying something about 21 trillion Dopplers. Dopplers? Maybe I heard it wrong. Ghosts always mumble.

Last edited:
One of the most amusing shows on TV.... conspiracy inside conspiracy inside conspiracy … I love it !!
Russian agents reduced to a Russian agent …. or is that a Russian agent?
We are now into the McCarthy era , I wonder if McCarthy will get involved with Saucers!
I give no details so no spoilers here.
One notes that the History Channel does put up a disclaimer:
INSPIRED.... BASED.... is the History Channel committing another conspiracy?!!

Attachments

• bluebook1.jpg
    bluebook1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 112
  • bluebook2.jpg
    bluebook2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 104
We are now into the McCarthy era , I wonder if McCarthy will get involved with Saucers!

What do you mean? I thought Eisenhower was in charge.

INSPIRED.... BASED.... is the History Channel committing another conspiracy?!!

They mean they have dramatised the historical events. A lot of stuff remains the same, but the rest is smoothed for the audience sake.

Back