Project Blue Book

ctg

weaver of the unseen
If the UFO visitors should prove to be benign, access to their technology will become yet another motive for international conflict.
I'd like you to watch this and then make the same conclusion.

Robert Zwilling

Supporter
Might as well add more choices to the possibilities. Continue to ignore us and just continue with the fly bys, maybe it's a contest to see who can come the closest, being positively seen without leaving clear cut evidence. Benevolent, here to help. For military purposes, either conquest or alliance against someone else, includes possible use of stargates to expedite troop transfers. Or first contact is made by organized crime with a lot to offer and one rule, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Could also be tourists looking for the vast lush garden planet that no longer exists.

ctg

weaver of the unseen
Or first contact is made by organized crime with a lot to offer and one rule, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
What if the first contact has already been made? In the unindentified they kept saying that these things has been happening for a long time, therefore, it is possible that they've already made contact, and it's not anything like what we writers has been dreaming. Somehow, I also keep thinking about the ST's prime directive, and why there has not been an invasion, and I always come back the same point in the circle, the conclusion that in some level we have already made the connection, and now it seems that the unknown is forcing the Authorities to reveal their hand.

I wish we would know more than we do, because coming out from the taboo, is such a hard thing. It breaks people, it shatters their view on current and the past activities as you start to think what they've been hiding all this time?

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
I'd like you to watch this and then make the same conclusion.

This doesn't change my conclusion that benevolent aliens might be an additional cause of international conflict. Every nation will want a piece of the action, and they are unlikely to wait patiently in line for any technological goodies the ETs might bestow upon us.
Carol Rosin doesn't cover any new ground with the revelation that fear mongering is good for the military-industrial complex bottom line, regardless of whether the "enemies" are communists, terrorists or aliens, and regardless of whether the threats are based on lies or truth.
Rosin's call for all earthly residents to live in peace and harmony, with liberty and justice for all, was also nothing new. I'm glad that Wernher von Braun put a good-hearted person in charge of keeping weapons of war out of space I hope she succeeds.
Meanwhile, the purpose of ETs in our atmosphere remains a mystery.

Reactions: ctg

ctg

weaver of the unseen
So here's next piece in this soft disclosure. We can start calling it as such, because these events keep repeating and it seems that we are moving towards the point where it's obvious that we are not alone ... or rather has never been alone.

To me, personally the case looks as if we are a younger civilisation in far older planet that has carried on its shoulder many lost ones. Just as an example you can look geoglyphs and cave paintings, or even inca's strange carvings, you soon start to think where this evidence leads.