As an alien would you visit Earth?

Pretend to be an alien of your choice. You can go to Earth within a blink, would you visit Earth or would you be aware of those humans and avoid Earth like you would avoid a bear in the forest? (or you would just nuke the planet)
In case you choose to land, what would you do? You know, kidnapping people, brainwash, control governments or other things.

Personally I would just nuke the planet.

Umm there has to be something out there more interesting. There has to be.

Gods of Nibiru, sentient beings creators of mankind, I please you as one of the few believers of the Nibiru Precursors order.
I'm here to speak at you as one of your child, that believes only in the truth.
We, humans, your product, your sons, we failed, we didn't respected your willing, we are ready to be punished for our sins.

But I pray you to save those few people that seek the truth in your superior mind.

Everyone knows the human race actually came from little green men who used the pyramids as landing pads. Duh.

You know, the truth is, we don't get much intergalactic tourism because we haven't got a proper name for our planet!

I mean, "earth" is just another way of saying "planet"! Can you imagine the brochures? "Come to the planet Planet!"

So, if we want more extraterrestrial visitation, I strongly suggest we get ourselves a proper name!!

You know, the truth is, we don't get much intergalactic tourism because we haven't got a proper name for our planet!

I mean, "earth" is just another way of saying "planet"! Can you imagine the brochures? "Come to the planet Planet!"

So, if we want more extraterrestrial visitation, I strongly suggest we get ourselves a proper name!!

What about calling it, Manrania

Why not come visit Earth?

About 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered.

Earth offers water-sports for everyone from age egg+, including kayaking taster sessions and beginners’ courses.

What better place to cool off than in a white water rapid? Earth offers white water kayaking for those that have some kayaking experience in a previous larval stage.

Earth also offers placid open canoe journeys – a great way to get a different perspective on this local planet, and try your hand at a new water-sport whilst you’re taking in the scenery.

Or try sailing the high seas. Earth's oceans hold about 96.5 percent of all Earth's water. Whether you Jet Ski or attempt at Mast Walk or Keel Walk, Earth has everything for the adventure seeking visitor to the Sol System.

I don't know about that, we do okay ourselves.

Here is something that I copied years ago. I don't know who the author is as it wasn't given. 2008 Virgin Galactic Flights were a bit premature.

How to Leave the Planet

You can now save your air miles earned on Virgin Atlantic Airways flights to redeem them for Virgin Galactic flights. You will need to wait until 2008.

If you can’t wait that long then phone Burt Rutan and ask him to build you a spaceship. His number is 661-824-2645.

If you don’t have that much ready cash handy then phone NASA for a place. Their phone number is (713) 483-3111. If they do not cooperate, phone any friend you may have in the White House. The number is (202) 456-1414. Ask them to have a word on your behalf with the guys at NASA.

If you don't have any friends in the White House, phone the Kremlin (ask the overseas operator for 0107-095-295-9051). They don't have any friends at NASA either (at least, none to speak of), but they do seem to have a little influence, so you may as well try.

If that fails, phone the British National Space Centre (BNSC). Their number is 44 (0) 20 7215 5000. They will produce some committee reports, write an EC Directorate and get you to take some surveys. Explain that it's very important that you get away as soon as possible.

Failing that, try the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA). Their number is 81 (0) 3-6266-6400. You can probably win a trip by entering a gameshow and completing an obstacle course and public humiliation exercise.

If that also fails, phone the Pope for guidance. His telephone number is 011-39-6-6982, and I gather his switchboard is infallible.

If all these attempts fail, find a crop circle and flag down a passing flying saucer, then explain that it's vitally important you get away before your phone bill arrives.

Coming from a nearby star, I hardly qualify as an alien, but - of course I would visit Earth! More than happy to meet humans too, all sorts of them. They aren't as bad as you may think. It's just as a whole they are a bit unfocused and not very unified. That's OK though, because as individuals they more than make up for it.

Coming from a nearby star, I hardly qualify as an alien, but - of course I would visit Earth! More than happy to meet humans too, all sorts of them. They aren't as bad as you may think. It's just as a whole they are a bit unfocused and not very unified. That's OK though, because as individuals they more than make up for it.
You know that we will tear you apart, vivisect you and other bad things. Right?

Back