2000AD, The Ultimate Collection

Never really looked into 2KAD - I know its the home of Judge Dredd but otherwise not really glanced at it. Mostly because I'me one of those that likes to read things start to finish and its something insane in issues by now isn't it (I've a recollection that its something like 2thousand or 1 thousand or something like that?)

There was so much more to it than Judge Dredd, Nemesis the Warlord, Rogue Trooper, Slaine, Halo Jones, ABC Warriors and my personal favourite Johnny Alpha ( Strontium Dog).to name a few. There was a lot of humorous as well darker stories, a really good comic to grow up with.

I saw it in Forbidden Planet and very nearly succumbed. Slaine is one of the few comics I love outright. But its not a complete collection, is it? I'd rather be cheap and have more comic for less money.

Ah, here we go: 2000 AD: The Ultimate Collection

A little expensive - but probably cheaper than buying them individually.

Especially a shame as I used to have a lot of the Titan reprints, but it looks like they got left behind in a house move a long time ago...

A little surprised not to be able to find a digital subscription option.

I think they are shying away from digital because most older comics are generally not sought after online unless they are in big bundle deals. People just don't want to spend a fortune on thousands of digital comics. Paper options you've got far more leeway to charge people for the product and get them to pay up in good numbers.

There was so much more to it than Judge Dredd, Nemesis the Warlord, Rogue Trooper, Slaine, Halo Jones, ABC Warriors and my personal favourite Johnny Alpha ( Strontium Dog).to name a few. There was a lot of humorous as well darker stories, a really good comic to grow up with.
Johnny Alpha, yes some of us remember the comic Starlord that it originated in.