Interview with Bryan Wigmore

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
Rather that a straight Q/A, Bryan Wigmore talks about how his ideas behind The Goddess Project came into being - especially through the interference of Otter:

JoZebwrites: DOGGED BY OTTER

I'm currently reading The Goddess Project, and the treatment of Astral Projection and spirit guides has already piqued my interest - not least because the subjects are handled intelligently.

I also love the comment in the piece where he mentions swimming through Roman ruins off the coast of Turkey. @HareBrain - whereabouts was that anyway? Was it going toward Antalya by any chance, or somewhere completely different entirely?

I also love the comment in the piece where he mentions swimming through Roman ruins off the coast of Turkey. @HareBrain - whereabouts was that anyway? Was it going toward Antalya by any chance, or somewhere completely different entirely?

It was a place called (I think) Batik Hammam. I say "I think" because googling that spelling only comes up with one reference, which is this picture:

Batik-Hammam.jpg

That's definitely the place -- the wall nearest the foreground had a small moray eel! -- but I can't find any location for it, so I guess whoever posted the photo misspelled it too. We started near Fethiye, so it couldn't have been far from there. The water inside the baths was only a couple of feet deep, but it was still an amazing experience.

Yes this is a really exciting project. As well as a fantastic cover, the wordsmithery is Premiere League.

Well done mate!

The name rings a bell. I think we were going to go there, but couldn't because of rough weather.