Journeys - A fantasy collection

ratsy

title.png

Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.

Journeys is an amazing collection of stories, with brand new fiction from many of today's most prolific fantasy authors.

John Gwynne returns to his world from his Faithful and the Fallen series, to tell the origin tale of Balur One-Eye, the giant.

Gail Z Martin gives us a story of Cam during the events of The Summoner, her bestselling book from The Necromancer series.

Julia Knight takes us into a new fictional mountain setting, for a snow covered Troll Hunt.

Grab your map, sword, and magical amulet; your journey awaits.

Stories by

John Gwynne
Gail Z Martin
Julia Knight
Adrian Tchaikovsky
Steven Poore
Juliet E McKenna
Jacob Cooper
Juliana Spink Mills
Anna Dickinson
Davis Ashura
Samanda R Primeau
DG Jones
Thaddeus White
Charlie Pulsipher

Edited by the one and only Teresa Edgerton

Coming January 2017

Really rather looking forward to this.

I get in that anthology too.

No, really. Thaddeus is my favourite disciple, hence the name. He's also known as Jude.

my middle name begins with a J. just sayin' :)

plus: i line up between Adrian & Juliet? :eek: no pressure!

(& btw: is Journeys going up on goodreads & amazon before release? i have the urge to shout....)

Last edited:
my middle name begins with a J. just sayin' :)

plus: i line up between Adrian & Juliet? :eek: no pressure!

(& btw: is Journeys going up on goodreads & amazon before release? i have the urge to shout....)

The final order actually isnt decided quite yet. Yes the book will be on Goodreads as soon as the preorder goes up. Once all final stories are in, post copy-edit, I will get that going.

I am working on getting a cover reveal out there too!

Not only do we have Julia, Juliet, and Juliana, but we also have a Jacob and a John, not to mention DG Jones, so J seems to be the lucky letter ... for the Journeys anthology at least.

Just joyful!! ;)

I am working on getting a cover reveal out there too

Yes, please. That little bit up top isn't nearly enough to satisfy!! :D

Hey Bud. Reveal should be soon

The book is out February 15th. I have one last story to come back to me from copy-edits and I have started the formatting.

I'll be sending the authors the ebook too, as soon as I have it. Hopefully sooner than later.

Becoming more like Donald Trump every day ;)

He said hair piece, not pet head-cat.

Back