Factory Girl trilogy - cover reveals

Stephen Palmer

author of novels
Volume 1 front cover:

TGW2Spromofront_zpsrcsbpqm5.jpg

Stephen Palmer

author of novels
The designs are essentially mine, created in Photoshop, which I've used for 21 years and which informally I used to teach. They were the third design attempt though. The beautiful cogwheel backgrounds were acquired by Keith Brooke at IP from professional stock - I then "aged" them with various film filters - and he also suggested the realignment of title and author name, and the reduction of the word 'with,' which made a huge difference for so small a change. I'll preview the third cover at the weekend.

Tanja Bisgaard

The designs are essentially mine, created in Photoshop, which I've used for 21 years and which informally I used to teach. They were the third design attempt though. The beautiful cogwheel backgrounds were acquired by Keith Brooke at IP from professional stock - I then "aged" them with various film filters - and he also suggested the realignment of title and author name, and the reduction of the word 'with,' which made a huge difference for so small a change. I'll preview the third cover at the weekend.

Truly impressed! You could easily make that an additional business :)