The Goddess Project by Bryan Wigmore

You are not alone, Ratsy. I haven't read it either. Huge congrats HB. Only eight years to get published? Amateur. It took me fifteen years. Really mate this is terrific news. Looking forward to fabulous reviews and masses of sales.
BTW, what's it about? (Don't say fantasy, don't say fantasy.)

Last edited:
What? An actual otter? Someone ate him? Sounds like a horror story. HB is a terrific writer but what's it about, Dusty? (Don't say fantasy, don't say fantasy.)

I've only seen the snippets that wandered through crits. But they were enough to have my reading zombie drooling for more words.

*reading zombie can be heard in background moaning "words. Words! More. Words."*
-hush zombie. I'll give you a couple hours reading time tonight.-

Really guys, I don't know how I'd keep him fed without you.
Keep writing Bryan, this zombie doesn't feed himself.

image.jpeg

When's the paper back due?

Next January. I won't be shy about letting people know.

And how much more for signed copies?

Have you seen my signature? Paperbacks depreciate quickly enough as it is.

(Seriously, the signing thing worries me. I don't have a natural signature -- I have one that I contrived in the Sixth Form to look cool, not realising at the time that I was a pretentious git and that the signature would stay pretentious long after I'd learned better. And now I'm stuck with it. On the plus side, it can easily be turned into a drawing of a sleek-looking spaceship.)

Yes - condense it and just sign your initials. Although I kept my pretentious swirly one and figured I didn't need to worry until I was signing enough books at once to need speed over snazziness. I still have my swirly one... ;) :D

Signatures these days are more in the "legal mark" department than "legible cursive."
For the last decade and a half mine has been a defined set of swirls with one legible character. I've had fits of legibility now and then, but they still involved artistic license and a dogged refusal to have a surname.

I think if I were to acquire a surname I liked, when practicing my new signature I'd add in more legibility.

Back to my question, what I'm hearing is that signed copies won't be available right off, unless someone hits up your signing then ebays it.

Have you seen my signature? Paperbacks depreciate quickly enough as it is.

(Seriously, the signing thing worries me. I don't have a natural signature -- I have one that I contrived in the Sixth Form to look cool, not realising at the time that I was a pretentious git and that the signature would stay pretentious long after I'd learned better. And now I'm stuck with it. On the plus side, it can easily be turned into a drawing of a sleek-looking spaceship.)

I'm glad to hear this. In my sixth form I did exactly the same. Now I'm stuck with my name inside an auric cocoon. The thing is I am quite happy with it ;) .

pH