The Monty Python TV and Film Thread

And lets not forget the poor bedraggled raggedly dressed old man who jumps over obstacles risking life and limb just so he can say the word IT"s which kicks off the show. One of the unsung hero's of the show. :D

Why has no one brought up The Milkman Sketch ? :unsure:

I have warned this thread... repeatedly, about getting too silly... and my wife and I didn't get where we are today, by being silly... so clear off! and let's have a decent sensible thread...

I have warned this thread... repeatedly, about getting too silly... and my wife and I didn't get where we are today, by being silly... so clear off! and let's have a decent sensible thread...

A Knight in Armor with a rubber chicken wil soon be visiting you.:whistle:

And what about the silly policeman sketch? Has everyone forgotten that comic Python comic bit. :)

Had I posted this a couple weeks ago, it would have been more timely. Credit says Terry Gilliam, but I'd swear I first saw it during a Monty Python re-run (could have been clever programming by the network at the time...not sure).

Had I posted this a couple weeks ago, it would have been more timely. Credit says Terry Gilliam, but I'd swear I first saw it during a Monty Python re-run (could have been clever programming by the network at the time...not sure).

Thank you for posting this Grimward (LOL) :D:lol:

Happy to share, although I have to warn you that you'll never be able to open a Christmas card with nature scenes on it again without a chuckle...;)