• Published a book you want to tell us about? Uploaded a YouTube video you want to share?

Normally you'll need 100 posts to self-promote, but with an upgraded membership you can do so with your first post.

Find out more here: Become a Supporting Member

Tv Shows that Started Out Good and Got Worse As they Progressed

Mouse

ejtett.weebly.com
Lost definitely. And I say that as someone who was admin on some of the biggest Lost forums. Those whole 'flash sideways' and 'flash forwards' things. Ugh. Also Jack is the worst character in TV history. I can't even rewatch it as it makes me angry.

M. Robert Gibson

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Supporter
*sticks head above parapet*
Dr Who? Both the original run and the revival
*ducks down before the missiles arrive*

Vince W

Towel Champion
Supporter
Star Trek: Voyager. Started out okay, got good for a short bit, then spiralled downward.
Star Trek: Enterprise. Never really got going and then that ending. Yikes.

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Star Trek: Voyager. Started out okay, got good for a short bit, then spiralled downward.
Star Trek: Enterprise. Never really got going and then that ending. Yikes.
Voyager started out awful but got slightly interesting whir thye brought in 7 of 9. This show did give us Year In Hell which ia arguable one the best trek episodes of all time, In fact. The series might have been better served had Year of Hell been the pilot episode and base the series the events consequences of that episode. It would been a far better series.

sStar Trek Enterprise should nested The Who Xindi and time temporal war storylines na instead given us the Earth Roman War and the founding of the Federation a the main story.