Lucifer

I'm glad he was not God after all. That actor played in Supernatural as one of the bad guy, so it was quite weird for me when I saw him.
His eyes said "God," but his hair said "guy who needs a haircut." A whiter and more flowing mane might have done the trick. :D

So, was the belt buckle/Medallion of Life a Godly remote control device? Would anyone who wore it become "God"? And the big question: can a guy go 15 years without removing his pants?

I think the device allowed God to download into the cowboy and when it was removed from his possession, the connection was lost. Sure Mum noticed it but she cannot admit it for some reason. I bet this is going to raise some eyebrows in hardline Christian communities.

I can't wait to watch next episode. Mother is really in trouble and Lucifer gets funny when he tries to hide things from his Detective.

2.18 The Good, the Bad and the Crispy
Puzzling episode. It was apparently the season finale, as the show's return in fall was announced at the end.
Mom's holy spirit (for lack of a better term) abandoned Charlotte's body and departed this world through what appeared to be an interdimensional portal created by the flaming sword? Charlotte, who as I recall was dead when Mom took her body, is resurrected?
Who knocked out Luci and left him in the middle of a desert with a new pair of wings? Dad?
Well, at least Linda seems to have been saved. I was afraid that Mom's interrogation had ended with char-broiling.

world through what appeared to be an interdimensional portal created by the flaming sword?

I agree. Lucifer stroke a tear in the fabric of reality and cast mum into it as it has been hypothesised by the quantum theory, but so far we haven't been able to prove it. Not indefinitely. But what happened could have been produced in theory by the scientific methods. And that makes this so much more interesting as Arthur C Clark said: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

To us Lucifer is magic and what happened looks as if he was sent in Mum's world ... or then doomed to a new kind of Hell. But whoever did the deed, knows Lucifer as the Prince of Lies. It's just he never lies and more so, he has been vehemently on the good path rather than getting involved in everything dark. And that's the reason why I love watching this series. It's funny and colourful instead of being dark and serious.

Charlotte, who as I recall was dead when Mom took her body, is resurrected?

I don't see it that way. She was given a second chance, meaning that the moment she was about to die, mum took over and in time, she healed her body. But I can believe in the resurrection theory as well. At least in that way it's explainable by the Bible and the good deed gave the wings back to the Fallen Angel.

Is he going to burn them as well? Or does Luci understand that he's no longer on the same path that send him in the Hell at first place? Either can happen, but I believe latter is more believable than him being stupid and ripping them off, because he's angry to the Dad.

Another angel? One of the Apostolics? The voice of God? A saint? Whoever, we can be assured that he or she is part of the Celestial Family.

Well, at least Linda seems to have been saved. I was afraid that Mom's interrogation had ended with char-broiling.

Yeah. She was saved almost miraculously by the union of demon and angel on the very moment Mum was sent to another plane of existence. I rolled a tear and felt dark clouds of PTSD coming in like a bad storm by seeing her in such bad shape. It is interesting that she stays sober with all knowledge she's been given taken in the light that she deals everyday with supernatural beings.

It's been an absolute pleasure to watch this series growing into being one of the best things in the small screen. It is a highlight of the week even though I was afraid it was going to fall on its face when I started watching it. I keep watching it and I hope you do the same, because it's very well made.

Huge thumps up to whole Lucifer crew. Well done.

It's been an absolute pleasure to watch this series growing into being one of the best things in the small screen. It is a highlight of the week even though I was afraid it was going to fall on its face when I started watching it. I keep watching it and I hope you do the same, because it's very well made.

Huge thumps up to whole Lucifer crew. Well done
It is a wickedly funny show. I doubt that the Devil has ever been or will ever be presented in a more likable light. They could call the series Everybody Loves Lucifer.
Pity that Peter Boyle and Doris Roberts are gone. They would have been such great all-powerful parents. :D

I finally saw the last episode last night. So mother is finally out of the picture and Lucifer is where ? How come he has his wings back ? Is this his brother's powers result ?

Damn them ! Now we have to wonder what's going on until they will give us the 3rd series. :p

Peter Boyle and Doris Roberts would have been too old to fit in this eries, but I agree with you they could be great all-powerful parents. :D

When Lucifer tossed the Flaming Sword after Mom before the rift closed, I thought that he just wanted to get rid of the thing; but didn't that act give Mom the opportunity to re-open the portal and return? Don't inter-dimensional portals slice open from both sides? ;)
I'd like to see Mom occasionally return as the series continues.

When Lucifer tossed the Flaming Sword after Mom before the rift closed, I thought that he just wanted to get rid of the thing; but didn't that act give Mom the opportunity to re-open the portal and return? Don't inter-dimensional portals slice open from both sides? ;)
I'd like to see Mom occasionally return as the series continues.

I thought he pulled the pin out of the knife before he threw it through the rift.

I thought he pulled the pin out of the knife before he threw it through the rift.

That is correct. He did. But who says that in that other dimension, where Mum is all powerful, she cannot invent a way to open the tear?"

Sorry guys, but I have no idea how to add that spoiler thingy. :rolleyes:
You click the icon that looks like this
upload_2017-6-1_23-58-6.png
, pick Spoiler from the drop-down, then type the info you want to protect between these: ] [ Easy peasy, Oui? :)

I thought this episode and the episode with God Johnson were excellent. Big question though is why Chloe and Dan didn't say 'hey, how the hell did you get down to the beach???'

Kind of irritating that they let that slide. The music when Mumsy left was Start a Riot by Banners by the way.