Lucifer

Nice news I look forward to it after the exciting cliffhanger end of S2. Hope to see more eps focused on Lucifer,the mythology, less case of the week stuff.

And he is finally back, funny and immature as ever. Those who don't want the spoliers should not watch the videos bellow ;):

Tom Welling joins the team as the new lietenant. His first day promised difficult days for the team in the future.
And we have another bad guy to watch for: the Sinner man.

An entertaining season opener. I laughed when Decker's response to Lucifer's grimacing failure to reveal his true face was "Oh my God, what? Are you gassy?" I was amused but also disappointed that it didn't happen.
Luci's got a losing battle going with the wings. Dear Old Dad can reinstall them a lot more quickly and painlessly than His devilish son can lop them off.

I don't understand why Lucifer's wings are white while his brother's are black.

Luci becomes more human every day and Detective is really in love with him.

Luci becomes more human every day
Angelic. The God took his demonic face away to show that he is doing good with his mission with the Detective. But Lucifer seems for some reason keep wanting to be the rebel even though he has no business in the Hell any more.

Has Lucifer ever tested whether he even can do the devil face in Decker's presence? If he loses his invulnerability around her, maybe he loses everything. He should have tried to open his wings when the face thing didn't work. If that failed too, then it's just Decker. Or he could have tried the devil face later, when he wasn't around her.

Has Lucifer ever tested whether he even can do the devil face in Decker's presence? If he loses his invulnerability around her, maybe he loses everything. He should have tried to open his wings when the face thing didn't work. If that failed too, then it's just Decker. Or he could have tried the devil face later, when he wasn't around her.
I think you may be on to something. Lucifer's mortality in Decker's presence may be complete.

Lucifer is vulnerable in Decker's presence. I think he has already got the proof in the last season.
Luci's vulnerability in Decker's presence was established early in the first season. We have since learned that his "tell me your deepest desires" routine doesn't work on her either. Now, he can't conjure up his true satanic face for her.
As @Dennis E. Taylor observes above, "maybe he loses everything" when he is around Decker. Maybe Luci is just another powerless human being when he is with her. That might be the only way they can have a romantic relationship.

The Devil definitely has proven that he has retained his mojo, even if suffering from the winged problem. There's nothing wrong with his devilish charm, which keeps luring ladies in to his bed. But this favour business might shoot him in the leg, because he isn't really after anyone soul. Is he?

So far, over three season, the Devil hasn't been open for devilish business and making contracts even though his power suggests of delivering favours. He hasn't done anything bad, or even remotely evil as all he does end up is doing the good deeds and not sending anyone in path of corruption. And eventually the Hell.

I thought that leaving behind the clipped wings as if they're disposed condoms was a bad thing, because everything around Lucifer's posteriori is meticulous clean and in order. Almost as if someone with an ocd for need and tidy runs the whole place.

What people would really think if they found out disposed angel wings laying in some cutter? It is a proof of celestial beings and all more for the idea of God being really real and not some imaginary creature. But all along the miracles he has put on Lucifer's path just prove about His existence, while the Devil's business is making everyone to believe that He's not real.

Therefore I really think Amenadiel should stop cleaning after his brother if he wants to get his wings back. The God didn't send him down to protect his brother, but to expose him.

I laughed at the micro sausage jokes. They were devilishly funny. What I'm not sure is the placement on Sunday evening. What was wrong with the original spot?

I'm still confused about the new lieutenant. I thought he came to investigate Lucifer's past. Instead, we found out he was after the Sinner man and he lost someone very close to him. Enough to make us wonder about his own past.

Amenadiel understood he should stop cleaning after his brother. His talk with Linda while burning Lucifer's wings finally open his eyes.

Where hides Maze ?

I think the new boss has more going on than he is professing.
Perhaps he is the real Sinnerman. That might explain his wanting Lucifer go back off or at least keep their investigation between just the two of them.

We finally get to see what our favourite demon is up these days. She isn't just babysitting any longer, even though most of the bounty business is all about that particular thing. In fact, I quite love seeing her doing bounties than getting bored at the background. When Mr Smith did second run, I said to Viv: "He's going to be in the world of hurt."

And she agreed: "Yeah. Fool once shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me."

There is no place to run from a demon, who used to run over the abysmal territories of prime Hell. I just wasn't sure that Mr Smith were going to back in one piece. Button or not. So I said a small prayer for him to be actually good guy, because Mazokine could have brought the bounty back in the cake box. Or something similar.

Could her boss (not Lucifer) could have said no that? I don't think so as he didn't give exact specifications for the bounty to be alive in the delivery time. Lucifer keeps making Monday's a fun time, rather than it being the norm. Maybe it is in its rightful place with the current timing.

Did you liked the plush alien getting blood on it?

I really loved this episode and I'm happy Maze finally works for herself. I'm not sure in what kind of trouble she got herself into with the job in Canada, but we will find soon. And she looked like she was falling in love with her prey.

No plush toy should have blood on it, but as Chloe's daughter likes it, who am I to say otherwise ?

The devil is truly broken. It is disturbing to watch him acting as if he is the great despoiler, the root of all evil, instead of "being the Punisher of Evil" as his brother quotes him. To be honest, the Devil is trying his best to be the image of something he isn't according to his manifest. And there is no fun in seeing him scaring the audience as that same thing affects the viewer.

To me there's too much horror now tied to his image, for Lucifier trying to act as if everything is simply black-and-white. The young black guy he was determined to paint as the prime suspect turned out to be just a victim of a blackmail. The criminals obey the underworld rules and they use every opportunity to benefit themselves through their victims.

Sociopaths and Psychopaths cannot help themselves, because they are victim of their own self delusions, but a criminal can choose who they give a second chance. Or who they go easy with. I believe the main perp was trying to main his cover the best he could and offer some wisdom. But at the end, he just proved the point that the Devil isn't Evil. Only his acts can be.

So I'm glad Amendiel turned up to have strong heart, even stronger backbone to stand behind his angelic principals. Good but disturbing episode.