Lucifer

Yep, best closing line to a series ever. One word that sets up the next season perfectly.

2.01 Everything's Coming Up Lucifer
2.02 Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire

lucifer-video-tricia-helfer.jpg

Zipping through the season opener to the final scene, when Mrs. God finds Lucifer in her latest recently deceased human body -- Holy BSG! Lucy's mom is Tricia Helfer!
Funny how every time Tricia shows up in another series, she seems to have not aged since her last appearance. Maybe she really is a Cylon, and she's apparently never far from a Resurrection Ship. :D
Lucy spent most of last season as a fish out of water. This season, he assumes the role of coach, guiding Mom how to relate to Humans.
No good can come of this. :LOL:

Reactions: ctg
I'm afraid Lucifier is one of those shows that are on walking in the rim, but for now, Fox has been very happy to renew this series. I don't think they have no trouble on making third season, with such big names appearing in the show. Studios love and hate this show for being such a brilliant star.

I haven't seen this yet. Looks like fun, though.

I haven't seen this yet. Looks like fun, though.

Just let your mind turn off, and let the humour carry you into the ocean of things that goes around the horned one. It will become obvious quite soon he has quit, but people haven't quitted on him.

2.04 Lady Parts
Ella (Aimee Garcia) is becoming my favorite new character.
"Creepy Guy Cologne" How is it that no fragrance manufacturer has latched onto that for a product name?
Funny to see Robert Picardo show up in a cameo as Yuri the Perv.
Lucy's obsession with his new phone was also humorous.

I've just ordered series one from Amazon. This does look kind of interesting.

This does look kind of interesting.

Not just interesting. It's really, really funny and the story gets more interesting more you get into it. This isn't your average Hollywood series. Promise. It's original Neil Gaiman material turned to TV gold. However, the comic storyline isn't exactly the same as you see in this series.

2.05 Weaponizer
Holy dysfunctional family! Dysfunctional Holy Family?
I'm no theologian, but does the ultimate First Family really have so many members? I am also surprised that immortality seems to be so conditional.
Quite the mixture of humor and pathos in this episode.

Six episodes in and I'm finding it amusing. Tom Ellis is charming enough as Licifer, but don't we have enough cop shows, already?

Six episodes in and I'm finding it amusing. Tom Ellis is charming enough as Licifer, but don't we have enough cop shows, already?
It was probably smart of the producers to mount such a creative concept atop a tried-and-true format. I tend to forget that it's a cop show, but you're right. We've got a lot of them. :)

I still don't know about mum, but it seems that God doesn't mind about the context or what is happening in the city of angels. Most of these things they do doesn't cause a major distress in the population, even though Lucifer keeps advertising that he's the real deal. The whole situation is so intriguing because the end result is limitless.

I'll expect we get to see more of the family in the near future, but for the brother who lost his wings, he deserved it. Lucifer chose to take a step out when it offered to him, and he enjoys his life among the humans. So for a theory sake, I'll say, when he made the change and Lucifer took a vacation in Los Angels, he was also meant to feel all the pain humans experience in the prime plane.

Not just the joy or glorious experiences. But all of it. Just like Lucifer has done to with Mum.

Does that make sense?

I finished the first series last night and will definitely be back for the second. A really nice, entertaining series that's pretty light hearted. I'll probably re watch it with my GF in the coming weeks.