Interview with added Smut

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
What I didn't do was name our eminent, upstanding (hah!) @alchemist as the lead schoolboy-giggler.... He started it all.

Anyway, the fabulous Catherine Townsend did a great interview with me, with lots of hard questions. She plans a series of these, so worth marking the blog down as one to keep an eye on.

http://cathleentownsend.com/2015/07/04/interview-with-jo-zebedee/

I refuse to believe that Sister Smut was accidental. :D

I can say, hand on heart, it was. I remember coming up with it late in the evening, possibly after a glass or two of sauvignon and being very pleased with it. And then I woke up, saw Alc's comments and snorted with laughter. I think I did at least find it as funny as everyone else. :D

For anyone not around at the time, this was the entry. I will put up with the mortification once more. The theme was devotion.... :eek: in retrospect, it is hard to believe I didn't mean it.... ;)

re: 75 WORD CHALLENGE - February 2012 -- VOTE! -- READ LAST POST!

The nun’s walk

“Father, give me strength.”

She walked the narrow path, descended to the strand below, her devotion forgotten against the thundering waves.

She waited as the white horse emerged from the surf, and then mounted it, her habit discarded as she was carried out to sea, bareback and free.

#

The sun warmed the sand. She stood.

“Father; let me not succumb,” she prayed, knowing that tonight, under the clawing moonlight, she’d come once more.

So that's Sister Smut. *shakes head* Jo didn't even share that info with her interviewer. Um, I don't know if this crosses the self-promotion line or not, but I'm happy to do more of them, and I certainly don't charge or anything like that. You just need to have something published, although I don't do erotica.

And Jo, I believe you, even if nobody else does. :) I've accidentally made a few slips myself.

So that's Sister Smut. *shakes head* Jo didn't even share that info with her interviewer. Um, I don't know if this crosses the self-promotion line or not, but I'm happy to do more of them, and I certainly don't charge or anything like that. You just need to have something published, although I don't do erotica.

And Jo, I believe you, even if nobody else does. :) I've accidentally made a few slips myself.

Yes, um, sorry about that. :)

And thank you very much for the interview, it was a lot of fun.