Endeavour by Ralph Kern is 99c/99p...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
...for a few days.

Get your copy and enjoy a wonderful story edited by award-winning Ian Sales and Jennifer L. Carson

Here is a nice interview with Ralph on SFF World to whet your appetite.

http://www.sffworld.com/2015/05/ralph-kern-interview/

endeavour.png

Just to make it even more stealable that's 99 cents so around 60p... The price of a can of coke!

The go live time of the offer is 1200 pst so please don't jump the gun. :)

Everyone should read this book. It was one of the most entertaining books I've read in the past year.

Brian, cheers for the shout out on SFFworld! And Ratsy, you flatter me and Juliana, I hope you enjoy! The promotion will be on for a week before it reverts to its normal price, so please pick it up early even if it's someway down your list.

I'm pleased to say this promotion is really taking off. I think both Gary and I are learning some interesting things on how to 'play the game' on Amazon and hopefully we'll be in a position to give others some ideas once we've processed how it goes.

Hey Ralph, I just read the interview and I just wanted to say it sounded great. Well done

Well tip number one folks is that you have to set the .com and .co.uk promotions separately. The UK promotion will now commence from 7pm on the 30th.

Apologies folks, we're still learning ourselves.

Well tip number one folks is that you have to set the .com and .co.uk promotions separately. The UK promotion will now commence from 7pm on the 30th.

Apologies folks, we're still learning ourselves.
Goodreads was a pain, too - I had to extend the giveaway to allow for the 4 days to set it up. We're all learning here so my tip for the day is set your giveaway to start at least two days after you're setting it!

At the end we could write the Tickety Boo guide to selling your book... :D

The promotion has to start at least two days on from setting it, hence the 30th. Once its done, I'd be more than happy to write up a guide for what we've done and what we've found works and what hasn't. I know there are some very analytical people on here who might give new perspectives on things based on that.

The promotion has to start at least two days on from setting it, hence the 30th. Once its done, I'd be more than happy to write up a guide for what we've done and what we've found works and what hasn't. I know there are some very analytical people on here who might give new perspectives on things based on that.

Given that both it and Goodreads were at least two days from setting up (I had to wait for authorisation) I wonder are they working off the same algorithm?

The UK offer has gone live! (Sorry not a long post as in interval of watching Jimmy Carr - watch him live... Awesome)