What did you blog about today?

Nice posts, folks! :)

Good e3 round up, Thad. I'm personally excited for the Last Guardian, waited 9 years for this game, I will have to finally pick up a PS4 come October.

Juliana and Vaz, thanks.

Rambling is something I can only do with e-mails and videogame nonsense :p

I was wondering about mentioning The Last Guardian, but it's not something that's really on my personal radar (I'm aware of it, but, for now at least, not interested).

Just on fear [as per Vaz's blog], I find it helpful with writing. Obviously too much is paralysing, but just enough to keep complacency away is useful. But then, I take a masochist's view of constructive criticism too :p

Great blog Jo. I've shared it on a couple of forums and I'll mention it at writers group tonight.

I'm currently getting to grips with Wattpad as I have a couple of spare books.
Cheers, Anya. :) (and for your comment on the blog.)wattpad is a mystery to me but I'll see if I can rustle up a guest on it. Anyone here interested?

I have a new post about some new stories I have coming out. I am really pumped to have my story Three Words coming out soon in Crime and Mystery. This was a Serkit Santa story and I was really happy with the results. I'd been mulling over making a novel out of it, since I loved the voice of it so much. We shall see...

My upcoming stories…