What is your Star Wars name?

Huttman

only differs in your mind
I saw this on facebook and thought it was clever enough to share here. There were some really cool Star Wars names that came from this formula. Mine is Szyno Kefra.

Attachments

• SW Name.jpg
    SW Name.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 12,039
I like it, it rolls off the tongue with ease. i have been trying to find a way, with no success, to enlarge that pic and not have it as an attachment. Sorry everyone.

Brajo Hagat.

I deal in second-hand droids; you can trust me, alright.

Minbr Ossyd.... i don't know if i like it... i liked my Middle Earth/Elf name ... but this... perhaps notsomuch

and if i add the title bit... it becomes, Minbr Ossyd, Dralan of Advil.

Prisa Kila. I would be a galactic traveler of epic proportions if I added on the medication thing, because I take a handful of things every morning!

What, exactly, is paracetamol? It sounds like it must be similar to acetaminophen/Tylenol? Certainly none of the rulers of Paracetamol come from America, anyway!

Why are there no headaches in the jungle, TDZ? Cos the parrots eat 'em all.

If I do the other one I become Emmte Rytau, Ttedai of Cetirizine.

I am Nathy Laedm....that is a weak Jedi name...I must be a Jawa or something

I love this longer version. I'm.....

Gonan Riwau, Zelvol of Papaya Enzyme. Animaloid (black fox) Galactic Bounty Hunter. :rolleyes:

Minbr Ossyd.... i don't know if i like it... i liked my Middle Earth/Elf name ... but this... perhaps notsomuch

and if i add the title bit... it becomes, Minbr Ossyd, Dralan of Advil.

Greetings Minbr. What's the formula for the Elf translation?

I am Nathy Laedm....that is a weak Jedi name...I must be a Jawa or something

LOL - You're cracking me up Ratsy. :D

Honestly, I think all the names are cool, and fun to pronounce.

Re the first one posted. Aren't the first two letters of your mother's last name the same as the first three letters of your last name - or am I unusual in that my parents were, and stayed, married?

Balni Balei

Re the first one posted. Aren't the first two letters of your mother's last name the same as the first three letters of your last name - or am I unusual in that my parents were, and stayed, married?

Balni Balei

I used my mother's maiden name, because it didn't specify.

If you're referring to me ('first post'), JunkMonkey, no my parents aren't married and haven't been for 23 years. You do realise that not all kids have the same surnames as their parents anyway, right, even if those parents are married? (Example - my friend's surname is Kuyper. Her daughter's name is McElhiney. While she was married.) And that people get divorced all the time?

If you're not talking about me... People still get divorced!