Robert E Howard - Conan and Friends!

Is this a sequel for Worms of the Earth? I like that story a lot!

Yes as a matter of fact , it is and its a terrific book .:)

Andrew Offutt Wrote a pastiche series series about another Howard Heroes Cormac Art lived the ame time preriod as Bran . There are 6 books in this series

1, The Sword of Gael
2. The Undying Wizard
Thulsa Doom shows up in this book in the series .:)
3. The Sign of the Moonbow
4. The Mists of Doom
5. When Deathbirds Fly
co wrote with Keith Taylor
6. The Tower of Death co wrote with Kieth Taylor

another writer
Kothar Barbarian Swordsman Volume one by Francis Gardner Fox This one I have not read but , I have heard good things about this writer.

It would make for a good film, but I would have to have an 18+ rating. Any less and we run into Destroyer territory.
No we don't want a repeat of the Conan the Destroyer but I do like the film much better than the 2011 film.

If they had stripped off the Conan chrome in 2011 and just made a generic S&S film instead it would have worked much better I think. It also wouldn't have been compared to Arnold's film.

If they had stripped off the Conan chrome in 2011 and just made a generic S&S film instead it would have worked much better I think. It also wouldn't have been compared to Arnold's film.

In 1983 , they might have been better off to have done Conan The Hour of the Dragon instead. And I hate the way thye portrayed Toth Amon in Destroyer , Completely and utterly wrong.

Yes. What we need is a straight up adaptation of Conan's stories not watered down or altered by studios/producers/directors. I vote for Queen of the Black Coast first.

They'd have to add to this story to get to two hours.

If they were going to a Conan film. Who could play him?

Belit wail be fairly difficult to to cast. Though Gal Godet could probably pull it off. :)

I would look for unknowns. For Belit I would look in the mid-east. Conan would be harder.

Dwayne Johnson would be an interesting choice for Conan. He could pull it off. He's got presence charisma and pretty good acting chops