The Hour of the Dragon
A Witch Shall Be Born

The Conquering Sword of Conan
The Servants of Bit-Yakin
Beyond the Black River
The Black Stranger
The Man-Eaters of Zamboula
Red Nails

They each have a number of other essays, poems and other notes.

I've read the first three and I'm looking forward to working my way through the whole lot. I read these sufficiently long ago (around 40 years) that to all intents and purposes I am reading them for the first time again.

It's so easy to get lost in those stories. I could visualize the characters and settings of all his stories. Yes , Robert E Howard was a master story teller and, could put the reader right into the story.:cool:

Absolutely. I've felt like I've been at Conan's side through his many adventures.
I think of all the books and stories iv read since, that Ive largely enjoyed . But None of them quite had the magic that Howard had. :)

Karl Edward Wagner came closest to Howard, but not quite . Andrew Offut's Cormac pastiche series had moment where it approached what Howard did. But fell a bit short . ( its a fun series) Kuttne's Elak of Atlantis is fun to read but no Howards ball field

I think I may take a look at the Kother Stores by Garner Fox

Have you read any of the Hawk and Fisher novels bay Simon Green ? I found the entire series among books, Id quite ofrtten I bought he who series. :)

I've not read Hawk & Fisher.

Ive read the first book long ago, I rather liked it . I think you's like this series.:)

The Andrew Offut Cormac Art series is interesting in thats implied that Cormac in his past lives was Conan of Cimmer and may may have even been King Kull. All in the series Thulsa Doom shows up. :)

I've read some of the Cormac Mac Art. I remember thinking it was good, just not great.

I liked the the books and I liked Cormac. I enjoyed them.:)

One thing. thats gotten me curious is why no one has ever done an actual King Kull Novel ?

No idea. I guess Kull just wasn't popular enough to get writers to try, although de Camp and Carter had no trouble turning them into Conan stories.

Howard contest the Phoenix on the Sword which , was originally Kull story, into a Conan story . I know that Carter and De Camp completed frmgments of Conan stories synopsis into Conan stories and, actually did good job there. Conan the Flame Knife was originally not a Conan tale but of difference EL Borak? A different character.

They converted Kull stories too? :(

Howard contest the Phoenix on the Sword which , was originally Kull story, into a Conan story . I know that Carter and De Camp completed frmgments of Conan stories synopsis into Conan stories and, actually did good job there. Conan the Flame Knife was originally not a Conan tale but of difference EL Borak? A different character.

They converted Kull stories too? :(
I'm fairly certain a number of the stories in the Lancer/Ace paperbacks were converted from Kull, Solomon Kane, and Bran Mak Morn.

I'm fairly certain a number of the stories in the Lancer/Ace paperbacks were converted from Kull, Solomon Kane, and Bran Mak Morn.

The basic plot lines are fairly interchangeable , so it's very possible . It's been years send read Kull , Soloman Kane , Bran Mac Morn and Cormac .

I had a set of the Lancer/ Ace Conan books complete at one time. , I wish id held on to them to them .:( Currently the one Conan book i have now is the Prion edition which has Nine Conan stories.

They published complete Conan and Bran Mak Morn collections here in Brazil. The cover art is by Frank Franzetta, and the bookmarks are actual swords from the lore. They reported that Frank's daughter personally thanked them for bringing her father's work back.
D_NQ_NP_899776-MLB44596121673_012021-W.jpg

EsV5b7DXUAI4Cjp.jpg

They published complete Conan and Bran Mak Morn collections here in Brazil. The cover art is by Frank Franzetta, and the bookmarks are actual swords from the lore. They reported that Frank's daughter personally thanked them for bringing her father's work back.
View attachment 80801

View attachment 80802
The sword bookmarks are from the film Conan the Barbarian, not the stories. Conan was not fussy about his weapons. He used whatever was to hand and got the job done.

View attachment 80801

View attachment 80802

Bran Mak Morn The Legion From The Shadow by Karl Edward Wagner It's a sequel to one of Howards Bran mak Morn stories . This book in its own right is. terrific heroic fantasy novel . It was put out by Zebra books in 1975 . They've long since gone out of business .

He also did Conan The Road of Kings which is also a really good fancy novel .

Conan the Liberator by Poul Anderson This book also quite good is a sort prequel to Queen of the Black Coast.

Bran Mak Morn The Legion From The Shadow by Karl Edward Wagner It's a sequel to one of Howards Bran mak Morn stories . This book in its own right is. terrific heroic fantasy novel . It was put out by Zebra books in 1975 . They've long since gone out of business .
Is this a sequel for Worms of the Earth? I like that story a lot!