New Hobb Book

ratsy

So it looks like Hobb has a new one coming out called The Inheritance due out in the UK in March i think. I for one am excited to see the conclusion of the Rain Wild Chronicles. Should be a good one.

Looks like this book wont be the continuation of the Rain Wild Chronicles:

From Robin Hoods site:

As of this writing in July, 2010, the next US book will be a collection of short stories by both Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm. The title is The Inheritance, to be published in March, 2011, in the UK and in May 2011 in the US (Not a definite US release date yet.)

With regards to the Rain Wild Chronicles:

My current work in progress is yet another Rain Wilds book, one that deals with the further experiences of the Tarman Expedition, as well as touching on events in Bingtown and Cassarick. Publication date for this book is not yet set, but I expect to turn in the manuscript by December of 2010.

I too am looking forward to the completion of this series.

That is dissapointing, oh well we all get used to waiting for books i suppose

Just to clarify for some but Megan and Robin are the very same person, just different publishing names, but also very different writing styles. A Megan book has a very different tone and feel (and size ;)) to a Hobb book.

It should me an intersting mix of stories. I can imagine Robin looking at her image into the mirror and talk to Megan about the stories they want to publish "together". :D

I don't know why, but i couldn't get attached in Rain Wild Chronicles.