Series 4 started on BBC

Moonbat

Chuckle Churner
Heroes, Series 4 (but chapter 5) started on BBC 2 on Saturday night, it is shown again tonight (sunday) on BBC3 but is quite late.

I am a big fan of this program, and watched the double episode with glee, I wont go into details as I don't want to spoil it for anyone

But all the same faces are back (some inside other's bodies) and quite a few new ones are being introduced

Ray Parks (of Darth Maul) fame has put in an appearance as a speedster, all looking pretty cool

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know

Heroes is one of my favorite tv show. Thanks for sharing this news. Now i can easily watch all episodes.

I've been watching the episodes on Sunday night at 10:00 on BBC3. It's a week ahead of the saturday night ones, which I found difficult to view due to having a life.
It's not as great as the first series, but has been very interesting, I'm loving the new characters, but I think they've run the course with some of them.
Hiro is still cool and of course Sylar still rocks. Peter has lost most of his appeal since his father did that thing to him in Series 2, I'd like to see him regain his original power. Other than that I think Samuel is good and some of the others are ok.
Still a big fan

Back