Name this old film...

Phocus

I've been trying to find a classic sci-fi movie I saw as a kid on tv. I don't know much, just vague memories.

Color
1950-1960's
Space travelers on alien world
Alien tubelike vines that the crew hacks with axes and the vines "bleed" jello like goop.

Ring any bells with anyone? It's driving me crazy!!!

What do you mean jezelf? You don't think there are any science fiction movie experts on this forum? Go hang your head in shame! :D

I've seen that film before, but sorry I'm obviously not an expert! ;)

I've been trying to find a classic sci-fi movie I saw as a kid on tv. I don't know much, just vague memories.

Color
1950-1960's
Space travelers on alien world
Alien tubelike vines that the crew hacks with axes and the vines "bleed" jello like goop.

Ring any bells with anyone? It's driving me crazy!!!

Can you recall if the space suits were white? If so I think it is an Italian film "Battle Of The Worlds"

I cant post live links yet... but if you google, there is a trailer for the film on the internet

I've seen that film - I have it on one of those cheap 50-movie DVD sets of crap sf films. But I don't recall a scene with alien vines in it. I must have passed out from the sheer crapness of it before that part...

Wow, you guys are good. Unfortunately, this is not the film. It was more of a spaceship on a planet that was overrun by theses opaque tubes growing like vines. Made it difficult for the crew to hack there way through them. I think they used axes to cut them and red/black jello-like goop would spew out.

I wish I could remember more.

Wow, you guys are good. Unfortunately, this is not the film. It was more of a spaceship on a planet that was overrun by theses opaque tubes growing like vines. Made it difficult for the crew to hack there way through them. I think they used axes to cut them and red/black jello-like goop would spew out.

I wish I could remember more.

As a bit of a hail mary pass, it might be Battle Of The Worlds, Japanese thing from 1960. I am concentrating on non US films, because very few of them were in colour, and even fewer had off world settings.

There is a scene from Planet Of The Vampires (better than it sounds) Where the crew realise they have to disable the engine of their space ship and take to these conduits with axes, I am sure there is fluid spurting with that one, but the colour is optional

As a bit of a hail mary pass, it might be Battle Of The Worlds, Japanese thing from 1960. I am concentrating on non US films, because very few of them were in colour, and even fewer had off world settings.

There is a scene from Planet Of The Vampires (better than it sounds) Where the crew realise they have to disable the engine of their space ship and take to these conduits with axes, I am sure there is fluid spurting with that one, but the colour is optional

I'm familiar with Battle of the Worlds, that's not it. I watched most of Planet of The Vampires on YouTube and didn't see any scenes that looked like what I remember. I think the planet was covered with these tube/vines so it would have been in the entire film.