Errata for the B&N volume

As Ningauble says, you're welcome. Here's hoping you enjoy them... in which case, I look forward to seeing your posts in further discussions.....:D

That's just unbelievable, $1000!? Wow, best of luck to the seller :).

I was wondering if anyone would catch this before it was corrected.... Yes, the listing had it as used, going for $1,000, with a description that included it as possibly having been taken out of library circulation"; the original publication date listed elsewhere was February of this year, while the date given on Chaosium's site has it as coming out this summer....

At any rate, being pretty certain this was either a joke or a glitch, I contacted the seller, just to see -- yes, it was the latter (according to their response, though with the Necronomicon -- the real thing, that is -- still cropping up in some booksellers' catalogs and the like, a jest is still very possible), and has now been removed....

Here's a fugitive error that I just discovered; my apologies:

685.30: across county to] across country to

Ningauble, I find it difficult to believe anything would escape all seven of your vigilant eyes, but what about:

275.26 Campell's Tomb] Campbell's Tomb

Good news and bad news. The good news is that the book has gone back to press. The bad news is that it seems that it was not possible to do anything about the typos this time. There will be more reprints later, though.

So a second printing, not a second edition. At least it'll be back on the shelves for those that missed it the first time around and won't fetch ludicrous prices (hundreds of dollars) second-hand. But is a second correctted edition now dead?

I guess I'll just need to collect the corrections posted here and print them out and put them inside the book.

So a second printing, not a second edition. At least it'll be back on the shelves for those that missed it the first time around and won't fetch ludicrous prices (hundreds of dollars) second-hand. But is a second correctted edition now dead?

I guess I'll just need to collect the corrections posted here and print them out and put them inside the book.

From what I gathered, there will be a leatherbound printing next year, but there's apparently no guarantee that all corrections will be inserted. I don't know why, but my guess is there are time (unlikely) or money issues (those two being the cause of most problems today). Apparently, it might take several successive printings before all the little devils have been chased down and dealt with.

I might invest in a new copy anyway after all, since I discovered an unsightly hole right through a page, and besides, my copy has been pretty well thumbed over the past year.

A leatherbound edition sure sounds enticing. If it's fully corrected, that would be an instant purchase.

So a new printing is on the way eh. Nice. Any idea as to its release date? This year? Also, is that leather-bound edition a possibility or is it definitely happening?

So a new printing is on the way eh. Nice. Any idea as to its release date? This year?

I guess, since it's already off to press. I just wish they had been able to correct it. :(

Also, is that leather-bound edition a possibility or is it definitely happening?

Definitely happening.