A kitten's story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young stormlord

Thousand eyes and one!
Serbia, Land of a friendly people and bad politica
As usual, just a little long work in progress, both grammar and style critiques wanted but cut me some slack on the articles, ok :eek:?
For more explanations about the rejuvenation world and penitatas system go to this page Professor Bob's Rejuve Guide

Now, for the (unfinished) story!

Lost in process

After the eternity of unconsciesness, Missa finally awakened. Where? she thought panicly, but she was in the dark and shattered remains of memory filled her mind, clenching her muscles, producing spasms.

She had reached twelve and was going for the rejuvenation, for her next five-to-twelve cycle of harsh punishment and paing, her best friend, his parents and her penitatas parents were there as support.
Missa entered into the machine, like she was supposed to, then light, white light when there should be none. Pain and noise, terrible, and small, strong hands, getting her out of completely wrecked machine and putting her into the another.

Then, The First awakening, feeling of completeness, but also the blazing pain, just to be rejuved again, before she could ask anything.
Another awakening, then another. And another. It was terrible, Missa remembered the pain and burns on her always reducing body, as they were sending her deeper into the childhood, glimpses of white rejuvenation room and humans fighting for her life.

Missa felt cold, she was lying on the warm blanket but when she tried to move beneath it, something stopped her, some kind of ties on her knuckles. She didn't understand, she wanted to open her eyes, to cry, to stop painfull memories, but she couldn't, she was blind. She wanted to talk, to call for help but weak, kitten like scream was everything she had managed to acomplish. Missa had no choice but to go with the painfull flow.

The last awakening, her body small, body of a two year old, hurting. She has seen Navo'j for the last time there, younger, barely five, arguing with the technicians.
"She's still radiated. She needs another rejuvenation to get the radiation out or she will die." the boy's familiar voice said fiercely.
"This is as far as we can go. Younger than two and seven months and her mind will die. It won't be her, and person that she'll become won’t be our pacient anymore." Voice of the unknown technician objected.
"Younger than that and human mind will die, you've meant to say! She's not human. She's Jalaxian!" Navo returned.
"It can't be done. I will not allow it! The body will live but the mind will be dead and she won't be Missa Sharian anymore." technician objected again.

Navo'j jumped at technician and broke his neck, paralysing him from shoulders bellow but not compromising his breathing. 'They'll have to use the nanites to repair that damage, Missa remembered she thought, and Navo will get extra cycles.
"Any more objections?" her friend asked other technicians. There were none.
"Good. I'll control the chamber myself."

He aproached her, gently took her furry hand and Missa understood how young she is for the first time, by just comparing their hands. His eyes were worried, afraid. He never looked much like a little boy to Missa than there.

"Missa, there was a terorist attack, you got badly radiated, others little less. Your parents lost three years for their rejuvenations, but you... Technicians have sent you too far before I could take control and now, I have only one try. There are evidences that personality lives on but... cubs don't talk, they can only cry and try to open their little eyes prematurely... Please forgive me and don't hate me for this." he finished then returned her to the chamber before she could comprehend anything.

Now, the painfull understanding hit her. She was just a cub, name mostly used for jalaxian babies between a day and three months old, time during which they cannot see or hear, or even pee without help.
Despair overwhelmed her, she tried to weep, but her eyes were closed, tear channels weren't developed at all and she could only shake disconsolately, sounding with loud unformed maws.

Suddenly, after the ages of cries, Missa felt strong smell of sintetic cloth, well mixed with human sweat aproaching her. Cold hands caught her, untied her small paws and put something hard into her mouth.
She had felt the liquid being injected, thick and foul tasting, almost burning her throat as she swallowed. Two, three, four sipps... she counted, wanting for this torture to stop. Finally, amount of fluid being injected was greater than the amount she could swallow, and Missa chocked a little, clenching in this strangers hands. Injecting stopped, the feeder waited for her to stop coughing then continued with the feeding process, never removing the hard thing from her teethless mouth. It seemed to last long, forever, cycles of choking and feeding repeating to eternity, nausea growing inside her stomach until she wanted to puke.
'Please, I'll be good, I promise,' she prayed inside, just as she prayed during terible deserved spankings from her parents, 'I'll be a good girl just make it stop, please!. I promise, promise...'

Torture ended as suddenly as it started, when the hard thing was finally removed from Missa's sore mouth and the latex covered hands ungently put her to lie on the swollen belly. She had tried to just relax, so she won't throw everything up when IT happened. Terrible pain pierced through her right cheek, she instinctively tried to crawl away from it but it was in vain, the big gloved hand was holding her back, giant palm pushing her down while the fluid was injected. 'Why are they using injections, why don't they just use hypospray? Missa thought in pain, letting out a shriek that didn't help her at all, sounding just like her previous undistinguishable maw. Then the latex smelling hand stabbed her again, this time in her left cheek. She didn't think that amount of overwelming pain was even imaginable but Missa's reflexes had an answer, her muscles clenching then going limp, losing a fight against it.
Finally, her torturer pulled out the needle then tied her knuckles again, quickly and quite ungently patting her on the back then dissapearing without a word, leaving her in agony.

Pain in her rear seemed to pulsate, and Missa, who had lost all her strength, could only comply to another of her instincts, to try to sleep. And she did, hoping the hurt will go away and that she will wake up from this nightmare, desperately wanting it to be a dream, wishing never to wake up if it wasn't...

Last edited:
Version number two, improved formatting and some spelling mistakes. Still feels bad, though...

Lost in the process

After the eternity of unconsciesness, Missa finally awakened. She could not open her eyes, no matter how much she wanted, and when she tried to move her limbs, they just refused to comply. Even when they did, after ages of trying, it looks like her paws were tied for bedpost. Her hearing also played the games with her, distorsing sounds of, she really hoped it to be true, the hospital machines judging by the sterile smell of whole place.
Where? she thought panicly, but she was in the dark and shattered remains of memory filled her mind, clenching her muscles, producing spasms.

She had reached twelve and was going for her rejuvenation, for her next five to twelve cycle of punishment. Her best friend Navo’j, his parents and her penitatas parents were there as a support. Missa had entered into the machine, like she was supposed to, then the light, white light when there should be none. Pain and noise, terrible, and small, strong hands, getting her out of wrecked machine and putting her into the another.

Then, the First awakening, feeling of completeness, but also the blazing pain, just to be rejuved again, before she could ask anything.
Another awakening, then another. And another. It was terrible, Missa remembered the pain and burns on her always reducing body, as they've sent her deeper into the childhood, glimpses of white rejuvenation room and humans fighting for her life.

Missa felt cold, she was lying on the warm blanket but when she tried to move beneath it, something stopped her, some kind of ties on her knuckles. She didn't understand, she wanted to open her eyes, to cry, to stop painfull memories, but she couldn't, she was blind. She wanted to talk, to call for help but weak kitten like scream was everything she had managed to acomplish. Missa had no choice but to go with the painfull flow.

The last awakening, her body small, body of a two year old, hurting. She has seen Navo'j for the last time there, younger, barely five, arguing with the technicians.
"She's still radiated. She needs another rejuvenation to get the radiation out or she will die!" the boy's familiar voice said fiercely.
"This is as far as we can go. Younger than two and seven months and her mind will die. It won't be her, and person that she'll become won’t be our pacient anymore." Voice of the unknown technician objected.
"Younger than that and human mind will die, you've meant to say! She's not human. She's Jalaxian!" Navo returned.
"It can't be done. I will not allow it! The body will live but the mind will be dead and she won't be Missa Sharian anymore." technician objected again.

Navo'j jumped at technician and broke his neck, paralysing him from shoulders bellow but not compromising his breathing. 'They'll have to use nanites to repair that damage, Missa remembered she thought, and Navo will get extra cycles.
"Any more objections?" her friend asked other technicians. There were none.
"Good. I'll control the chamber myself."

He aproached her, gently took her furry hand and Missa understood how young she is for the first time, by simply comparing their hands. His eyes were worried, afraid. He never looked much like a little boy to Missa than there.

"Missa, there was a terorist attack, you’ve got badly radiated, others little less. Your parents lost three years for their rejuvenations, but you... Technicians have sent you too far before I could take control and... Now, I have only one try. There are evidences that personality lives on but... cubs don't talk, they can only cry and try to open their little eyes prematurely... Please forgive me and don't hate me for this." he finished sadly then returned her to the chamber before she could comprehend anything.

Now, back in the present, the painfull understanding hit her. She was just a cub, name mostly used for jalaxian babies between a day and three months old, time during which they cannot see or hear, or even pee withous other’s help.

Despair overwhelmed her, she tried to weep, but her eyes were closed, tear channels weren't developed at all and she could only shake disconsolately, sounding with loud unformed maws.

Suddenly, after the ages of cries, Missa felt strong smell of sintetic cloth aproaching her, well mixed with human sweat. She tried to define how far the person is, whether it’s male or female, but her hearing wasn’t working well and the sounds she was getting from undeveloped ears were just too distorted. Cold hands caught Missa by surprise, untied her small paws, pisked her up and put something hard into her mouth.
She had felt the liquid being injected, thick and foul tasting, almost burning her throat as she swallowed. Two, three, four sips... she counted, wanting for this torture to end. Finally, amount of fluid being injected was greater than the amount she could swallow, and Missa chocked a little, clenching in this strangers hands. Injecting stopped, the feeder waited for her to stop coughing then continued with the feeding process, never removing the hard thing from her teethless mouth. It seemed to last long, forever, cycles of choking and feeding repeating to eternity, nausea growing inside her stomach until she wanted to puke.
'Please, I'll be good, I promise,' Missa prayed inside, just as she prayed during terible deserved spankings from her penitatas parents, 'I'll be a good girl just make it stop, please!... I promise, promise...'

Torture ended as suddenly as it started, when the hard thing was finally removed from Missa's sore mouth and the latex covered hands ungently put her to lie on the swollen belly. She had tried to just relax, so she won't throw everything up when IT happened. Terrible pain pierced through her right cheek, she instinctively tried to crawl away from it but it was in vain, the big gloved hand was holding her back, giant palm pushing her down while the fluid was injected! 'Why are they using injections, why don't they just use hypospray? Missa could scarcely think trough pain, letting out a shriek that didn't help at all, sounding just like her previous undistinguishable maws.
Then the latex smelling hand stabbed her bottom again, this time in her left cheek. She didn't think that amount of overwelming pain was even imaginable but Missa's reflexes had an answer, her muscles clenching then going limp, her body losing a fight against it, falling into state of shock.
Finally, her torturer pulled out the needle from her gluteal muscles then tied her knuckles again, quickly and quite ungently putting her on the back then dissapearing without a word, leaving her in agony.

Deep pain in her bottom seemed pulsate, not losing strength, and Missa, who had lost all HER strength, could only comply to another of her instincts, to try to sleep. And she did, wanting the hurt will go away and that she will wake up from this nightmare, desperately hoping it to be a dream, wishing never to wake up if it wasn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.