Amazon...

Alia said:
I've surfed Amazon a few times, and wasn't overly impressed. I shop ebay often, but my favorite place to shop is Barnes and Noble.

I usually use Amazon. Anyway, Barnes and Noble isn't in the UK, so I can't shop there, and amazon usually has a far greater variety and cheaper prices than anywhere else. Especially for fantasy, as in my local bookshop they don't have any of the even slightly less popular authors - and they don't have the fantasy masterworks series.

Brys said:
Especially for fantasy, as in my local bookshop they don't have any of the even slightly less popular authors - and they don't have the fantasy masterworks series.
WOW bummer, you should come to "Sunny" Melbourne we got 'em all!... :D

I usually use Amazon. Anyway, Barnes and Noble isn't in the UK, so I can't shop there, and amazon usually has a far greater variety and cheaper prices than anywhere else. Especially for fantasy, as in my local bookshop they don't have any of the even slightly less popular authors - and they don't have the fantasy masterworks series.
Didn't realize that Barnes and Noble wasn't in the UK... sorry about that. I actually have a few websites to help with books, other than Amazon... again, I haven't bought anything from there, so if someone has, if you don't mind letting us know if they are good or not...

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/
I believe this one is a UK based, but I could be very wrong about it.

http://www.ebay.com/?ssPageName=h:h:home:US
On this site, there is halfbay.com which features nothing but books...
Also, a little further down on the page and you can change which country you want... US, UK, Brazil, Canada... and so forth...
Have fun and happy hunting...

over the span of one year I have spent over £1000 on books from Amazon. Sounds crazy but it's true!

The Master™ said:
There are soooooo many inappropriate responses to that answer...

However, I'll just say, some people have the luck of the devil!!!! :D

Yep I just knew your naughty thoughts would pick up on my slip of words :D Bad, Bad Boy.....:D

alexhurry said:
over the span of one year I have spent over £1000 on books from Amazon. Sounds crazy but it's true!

Doesnt sound crazy to me, I could quite easy do the same if I had the funds :D