DVD Haul

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
I bought the first two series of Black Mirror. I haven't seen any of these yet, so i think i may be in for a bit of a treat.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
An impulse buy of the Babylon 5 box set DVD. I predict a rewatch in my near future.

I also bought the complete Andromeda box set too. I only ever dipped my toes into this and have only watched perhaps half a dozen episodes, but I’m hoping that I get into it.

My wife picked up The Roommate & Fifty Shades of Grey on Blu-ray from Poundland yesterday. For a pound I'll give anything a shot. I watched The Roommate last night and it's a pretty standard Bunny Boiler. It probably should have got to the point much quicker but I've seen far worse.

Foxbat

None The Wiser
Supporter
I, Tonya (superb) The Shape of Water (still to watch but with all the football, F1 and Tour de France on TV, it could be a while before I see this).

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
The Twilight Zone season one. This is best anthology series of all time, for alot of reasons.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
I have been a bit behind on my DC movie watching and the last DC film I saw was The Dark Knight Rises. I just bought Wonder Woman (which I started last year, but never got around to finishing) and The Justice League.

I also got Pacific Rim: Uprising.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
I haven't seen too much of the newer Doctor Who series and really needed to address that. I bought the first 5 series just now and will start watching soon.