Which WoT character are you?

So apparently I fit Rand Al'Thor best... 81%. That's odd. I really didn't think I'd fit him, it'd have been funny if I got Shai'Tan XD, but that's only 31%.

Rand Al'Thor 81%
Rhuarc 69%
Mazrim Taim 50%
Mat Cauthon 44%
Loial 44%
Logain 38%
Shai'tan 31%
Lan 31%
Perrin 25%

Last edited:
Lol! I'd be surprised if we did have any Shai'Tan's here! (although then again:p)

I took the male quiz for a laugh and ended up as Perrin. He's not a bad character, but not my favourite.

You scored as a al'Lan Mandragoran Congratulations! You are al'Lan Mandragoran, Diademed Battle Lord and the King of the Malkieri. Bonded to Moiraine, then Myrelle and now to Nynaeve, also your wife, you feel torn between your love and your battle. Only you can make that choice, but you will make the right one.

100% al'Lan Mandragoran
75% Mazrim Taim
63% Logain Ablar
63% Mat Cauthon
38% Loial
25% Rand al'Thor
25% Rhuarc
0% Shai'tan
0% Rhuarc

Lan first and Taim second???

Wohooo, GOLLUM does a dance of joy!!!

Mat is my favourite character by far and someone I can relate to, so I'm stoked I got him!

Which Wheel of Time male are you?You scored as a Mat Cauthon
Mat Cauthon is your name, and if it involves dice, it is your game. A simple man with simple desires, you hate to be tied down, but also feel as if you are being used. You despise nobles, and no-one can blame you, yet several of them call you "sir" or "General" or "Lord". Safe from the Power, and married to the heir to the Seanchan throne, what have you gotten yourself into?
Mat Cauthon 88%
Rhuarc 75%
Logain Ablar 56%
Mazrim Taim 56%
Rand al'Thor 50%
Loial 31%
Shai'tan 13%
Perrin t'Bashere Aybara 13%

Hey time to buy a lotto ticket, I'm on a roll. I've also scored one of my favourite female characters! Moiraine is my fav character who came in second here.

Which Wheel of Time female are you?You scored as a Egwene
You are Egwene al'Vere! Strong and independent, and able to carry burdens beyond your years, you are an excellent rolemodel for other young women.
Egwene 85%
Moiraine 80%
Verin 60%
Nynaeve 50%
Liandrin 40%
Graendal 30%
Lanfear 25%
Berelain 15%

I have no idea if this is a good thing :p

You scored as a Rhuarc
Rhuarc, leader of the Aiel on this side of the Dragonwall; you are firm yet fair, dangerous yet cautious and will do as asked, though not always as commanded. Without you, much of the military strength would not exist. There is something about you which makes people want to follow you. But, beware your wives...they carry knives and are willing to use them.Rhuarc 100% Mat Cauthon 75%

You scored as a Rhuarc
Rhuarc, leader of the Aiel on this side of the Dragonwall;

He, Joel007! Ruarc is probably close to 7 feet tall, has at least two wives, and is one of th most dangerous fighters alive, but displays wisdom and cunning as well. Ruarc is a serious dude, my man.

Rhuarc 100% Mat Cauthon 75%
??? You seem to be in much the same boat I am. I don't see how could get Ruarc first, and Mat Cauthon close at second...Other than being accomplished generals, these two wouldn't eat pie at the same table.

The first two I got, Mazrim Taim and Lan are utterly different. One can be trusted to do the expected and is loyal. The other can't be trusted, no one knows exactly what he's up to or even who he really is, and he's a total sleaze.

a'Lan Mandragoran and Mazrim Taim

I'm afraid if I take the female test I may end up being a concubine or a bar wench, so I'll pass on that.

Hmm. A tie!

Rand al'Thor 75%
Mat Cauthon 75%
Logain Ablar 50%
Mazrim Taim 38%
Loial 25%

im not sure about this - the questions are such that if you really wanted to (and were keen enough) you could get the result you wanted. saying that, i dont mind being a Rhuarc - although the knife wielding wives bit is a bit worrisome...Rhuarc 81% Loial 75% 63% Rand al'Thor 63% Mazrim Taim 56% Logain Ablar 38% 31% 31% Mat Cauthon 25%

anybody get the text for Loial?

I haven't seen the text for Loial, although I agree that the questions are a little easy to read in regards to finding the character you might want.

And Commonmind - good point!:D

Which Wheel of Time female are you? You scored as a Nynaeve You are Nynaeve al'Maera! You speak your mind, and are not afraid to flay someone with the sharp side of your tongue if you feel they need it, but have a kind, protective heart beneath your steely exterior. Nynaeve
85% Egwene
85% Moiraine
80% Verin
70% Berelain
55% Lanfear
50% Liandrin
40% Graendal
40%

I found a couple of quizzes for this, so I thought I'd post them here for a bit of fun. One is for which male character are you, and one is for which female character are you.

Which Wheel of Time male are you?

Which Wheel of Time female are you?

For the female quiz, I got Verin. Not too bad, actually.

I got Verin also.

You scored as a Rhuarc
Rhuarc, leader of the Aiel on this side of the Dragonwall; you are firm yet fair, dangerous yet cautious and will do as asked, though not always as commanded. Without you, much of the military strength would not exist. There is something about you which makes people want to follow you. But, beware your wives...they carry knives and are willing to use them.Rhuarc 100% Mat Cauthon 75%

Don't fret. Rhuarc is a hottie! :D

I'm verin XD. Yes, a blue verin, awesome, that makes tons of sense... Ya the female quiz was odd.

As for Loial, I took the quiz and aimed for him, here y'all are

"The Ogier Loial is a steadfast and trust-worthy companion. Able to walk long distances, and willing to endanger himself for the protection of innocents, he can also be found more often than not in a book. His supply of knowledge, while not exhaustive, is still very impressive, and of much use."

Last edited:
Apparently I'm:

You scored as a Egwene
You are Egwene al'Vere! Strong and independent, and able to carry burdens beyond your years, you are an excellent rolemodel for other young women.

Egwene 100%
Moiraine 95%
Verin 95%
Nynaeve 80%
Berelain 55%
Graendal 50%
Lanfear 45%
Liandrin 40%

You scored as a Rhuarc
Rhuarc, leader of the Aiel on this side of the Dragonwall; you are firm yet fair, dangerous yet cautious and will do as asked, though not always as commanded. Without you, much of the military strength would not exist. There is something about you which makes people want to follow you. But, beware your wives...they carry knives and are willing to use them.

Rhuarc 88%
al'Lan Mandragoran 81%
Logain Ablar 69%
Rand al'Thor 69%
Loial 63%
Mazrim Taim 50%
Mat Cauthon 44%
Perrin t'Bashere Aybara 25%
Shai'tan 6%

Is that good, or bad? :eek:

Oh. Well that's good to hear. :)

I thought I'd be a strong and independent housewife or something. :eek::D

And now I really do want to read the series, if my concentration will come back.

Hope you're keeping well, Taly. :)

I'm going to do a reread soon, myself. It's been a while, and if the last book is going to be released after all...

I'm doing quite well, thanks, Leisha. Had a few ups and downs, and I'm a little tired from being busy with a lot of things, but I guess I can't complain. Hope you're doing well, too.:)