Captain Jack - The Face of Boe?

I do, but it is all very confusing - in reality because there has been no series continuity and Jack was never originally intended to be the Face of Boe, let alone a recurring character, or main character in a spin-off show - but which we can put down to him being a compulsive liar.

I don't think anyone can be 'right' in this discussion. How can you pick out the lies from the truth?

More than a compulsive liar I think he is a survivor at any price. Just like the Doctor, the unnamed liar lol jk

Some of this seems so confusing...
If Jack is a humanoid... so what?
If he is the face of boe... who cares?
We'll find out sooner or later... and if not then it will just have to be down to our imagination :)
Stop questioning it, because that is the magic, that we see our own imaginations through the show... so let it be.
Leave it alone and be patient

For whatever it's worth, John Barrowman is on record, at least since a recent Nerdist podcast, recorded last month at San Diego ComiCon 2012, as being among those who believe that the Face of Boe is Captain Jack. It's an interesting podcast, if you want to go search for it. Be warned, however, that it is definitely not safe, either for work or children, which is why I'm not linking here. Then again...it is Barrowman, after all.

I'm late to the party but only started watching Dr. Who lately. I watched Torchwood first and thought it was alright, so now it's probably time to go back and see it again. :)

Anyway, I think that Jack could be the Face of Boe. I haven't read that whole thread, but he could be the last technically human being by the time of New Earth, once Cassandra bites it. The inhabitants of New Earth are all sorts of divergently evolved humans and hybrids I suppose, from her dialogue in S1E2 and the two New Earth episodes. So if you want to argue the point, Boe/Jack is the last Homo sapiens as such. But that's a lot of maybes, no? :)

I do like some teasing possibilities myself that never get quite answered. So good for Davies for cooking this one up.