Non Bio
Staff member
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

It was a gret episode. All the thing with Lt. Ford was really creepy, wonder what more changes he will have. And I wonder is he now can communicate with the Wraith like Teyla can or something like that.

Interesting to see an asgard now in the Pegasus galaxy. :D And a great introduction to the character of Colonel Caldwell(Pilegi) and of course it was great to see the Daedalus now in the Pegasus Galaxy too. Did that means that we won't see it in Stargate now. :eek:

Looking forward to the next episode.

Krystal :p

Yes, they were able to keep up the fast pace from the end of Season 1 and give a believable reason for the immediate threat to have passed away, without diminishing that threat at all.

That plus Lt Ford now being a mysteron (or is he Captain Scarlett) means there should be some good episodes ahead.

Can we have a puddle jumper count again though? That's another one stolen and one dismantled in this episode!

I also liked Caldwell, i love how different his introduction was to Everett's. Almost immediately he asks Sheppard for advice and later on checks their plan to take the fight to the Wraith with Weir. I suppose since he's a regular, the writers wanted to make him more likeable. Although the part with Everett and Sheppard in the infirmary was heart-wrenching.

I love how well SGA uses minor characters:
Novak and Hermiod were really funny. :D
Zelenka was great, as always. His interaction with McKay make up some of my favourite parts of the show.

I was a little annoyed at McKay not being able to use his gun - we've seen him use it before. I'm chalking it up to extreme sleep deprivation.

Ford's eye is creepy - but yeah it should be interesting when they come across him again. (also he hit Zelenka, thereby remving any sympathy i had for him :D)

Maybe they have a secret 'puddle jumper building' factory hidden somewhere on Atlantis :D It is a large place....

A great finish to the siege I really loved it, well apart from the ending!

The Deadulas, a great looking ship with a solid crew (and good to see an Asgard oh board)

The SFX were fantastic and we saw some really good fleet engagements. However the end about cloaking the city was a bit flaky.

I mean it will take the Wraith about 10 minutes to see that the "humans" are still gating around the galaxy but hey! you cant have everything can you!!

One point is when they landed the Deadulas it landed on water and no tthe City. At first I thought can the city take the load without sinking but as my screen shot shows it landed in the water. Is that a plot flaw or do you think they really designed an intergalatic vessel to be able to float!!

Ranger

Attachments

• deadulas landing.jpg
    deadulas landing.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 337
A couple more screenies of the Deadulas. I need to upload the full size to the gallery!

Attachments

• deadulas orbit.jpg
    deadulas orbit.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 317
i really loved it, it pulled me straight back into the story again after all that agonnising wait for this season

yay mitch pillegi, want to hug him

Originally posted by Maria8475

I love how well SGA uses minor characters:
Novak and Hermiod were really funny. :D
Zelenka was great, as always. His interaction with McKay make up some of my favourite parts of the show.

Yeah, that is one of the awesome thing of Stargate. Everyone contribute something to the episode even the minor characters. I totally love Zelenka's constant battle with McKay. Their just like oil and water. :D

Krystal