1.20: Things Left Unsaid - Part II

Krystal

1:20 Things Left Unsaid Part II

Written by: J. Michael Straczynski
Directed By: Mike Vejar

Kurdy brings Elizabeth, who is seriously wounded, to Theo's nightclub hoping someone can save her. Meanwhile, Jeremiah is walking, alone, toward Millhaven where he hopes to find his father. Ezekiel warns him that he must not go there but remains with him, keeping guard.

This episode was just awesome, I have to say the best season finale in a long time. Personally for me it have all the ingredients I love action, intrigue, a great story and at the end left one with a lot of questions or wanting to know more of what will happen. No wonder I'm wanting so much to season 2 to begin. :lol:

What happen to Elizabeth was very sad, specially because I really like the relationship between her and Kurdy. All the thing about Jeremiah and his conversation with Wylie was awesome. I love that we get some of the explanations for things we have seen like the burners, the experiments like the one in the town that they couldn't touch etc. We also know about Jeremiah dad's involvement in the big death and Ezequiel's father. This season finale was d'bomb. :D

All the thing of the meeting in St. Louis was so cool. What will happen after this? Especially what will happen to the Thunder Mountain group after this? And how about Theo? Really cool. One of my favorites scenes is when Theo begin to shoot, I suppose knowing Theo she wouldn't do it the easy way.
:lol:

This definitely is the best season finale I have see in a long time. Thumbs up for it. ;)

Krystal :p

I'm glad I saw this. After watching almost all the season, I needed to know if what I guessed was correct, and it is, for the most part. We have had all the clues already anyway, just a case of putting them together.

There are still some things I'm not clear on:

Ezekiel is working for Jeremiah's dad to protect Jeremiah, and other unspecified things. Yes or No?

Jeremiah's dad either isn't working for Vahalla Sector, because he has held out from giving them the full vaccine. Or is he working for them, but against his will? Did he want Jeramiah kept away because Jeremiah couldn't then be used as a hostage to make him give up the secret of the vaccine?

We need to know where Jeremiah was taken -- where it is that he met his Dad. Ezekiel mentioned that he spoke to Jeremiah's father since they last met, so it is somewhere that he can come and go freely. Would that be Vahalla Sector?

Lee Chen was working for Vahalla Sector. So, why did Lee Chen secretly let Ezekiel into Thunder Mountain in an earlier episode?

I think that the plan is for Vahalla Sector to take over Thunder Mountain now. They now conveniently have all their opposition together in one place. We know that is what they wanted.

Who were the 4-5 people that Wile E. told but never heard from again?

Why haven't they revealed the surname of Jeremiah and his father? Is that important? When Jeremiah spoke to Wile E. he called his father Devlin I think, that may be it, but it sounds more like a forename.

Is Ezekiel dead, or just wounded?

I'll just have to watch Season 2.

Originally posted by Dave
Jeremiah's dad either isn't working for Vahalla Sector, because he has held out from giving them the full vaccine. Or is he working for them, but against his will? Did he want Jeramiah kept away because Jeremiah couldn't then be used as a hostage to make him give up the secret of the vaccine?

//

Lee Chen was working for Vahalla Sector. So, why did Lee Chen secretly let Ezekiel into Thunder Mountain in an earlier episode?

The thing with Ezekiel bothers me as well, it was definately Lee Chen that let him into the Mountain and I can't see how that fits with everything else we now know.

Right at the end Jeremiah's father did not look all that happy to see him so maybe your theory that he is worried they may use him as a tool to make Devon reveal more info on the vaccine is true
OR
did we and/or Jeremiah misinterpret the deal with his Dad getting rifle to get to the lab before hopping the flight to Valhalla Section - maybe J's Dad is one of the bad guys - oh but then if he was then I guess he'd have no reason not to be happy to see his son. Oh, my head aches now !!!! too many questions still, but at least I got some answers by seeing these last two eps

And yes, it was great to David McCallum again - his voice is so distinctive I was sure it was him before he showed his face. Think he dyes his hair now - god he was such a hunk in Man from Uncle, seems like a million years ago now and I am showing my age eh!

Ezekiel is working for Jeremiah's dad to protect Jeremiah, and other unspecified things. Yes or No?

Yes, Ezekiel is at the side of Jeremiah's dad.

You got it, Devon is with Valhalla Sector but we have glimpses that Valhalla Sector have two groups working. I think Devon don't want Jeremiah caught because what you mention they will probably have him in his hands with this I mean the other faction.

We need to know where Jeremiah was taken -- where it is that he met his Dad. Ezekiel mentioned that he spoke to Jeremiah's father since they last met, so it is somewhere that he can come and go freely. Would that be Vahalla Sector?

I suppose is Valhalla Sector but I suppose we know with certainty in the next Season, but I think everything point to Valhalla.

The only thing of Lee Chen I think is that he's still the enigma of Jeremiah. And I don't know but I think we would see more of that in the Season 2.

Is Ezekiel dead, or just wounded?

I think that is the question everybody is making, so we have to see in Season 2. He already came one time of being only wounded. This time it looks very bad, so we will have to wait and see. I personally vote for wounded. :D

You have good points Brit Chick specially about the face of Devon when he sees Jeremiah. In this season the explanation Jeremiah have was that is the other section of Valhalla(Ezequiel's real dad and group) find him they would use him against his father and that supposedly Devon is working but to get things right. But knowing JMS I have some times my doubts that probably Devon wasn't so good guy at all. But I suppose we will have to wait and see in the next Season.

I totally enjoy seeing David again, he's a great actor. :D

Krystal :p