1.17: Out of The Ashes

Krystal

1:17 Out of The Ashes

Written by: Sam Egan
Directed By: Brad Turner

Lee Chen sends Jeremiah and Kurdy to Denver to pick up books from a library that has survived relatively intact. In the library, they meet Edgar, a self-appointed librarian who is trying to protect the collection from a group of book-burning zealots.

I have to say that I enjoy this episode a lot. The story of Edgar and the library was very good. Also enjoy Kurdy's speech to the other people in the library. I love Kurdy's speeches. :D Also the story about Maggie was very cool. It wasn't one of the best episodes but it was a very touching one. So I really have a good time seeing it. :p

Krystal :rain:

I'm afraid that I'm only watching this for some resolution of the story arc now. I'm finding it difficult to video so late in the morning without missing part of it, and these little human interest stories aren't that riveting. I found this one a little dull.

I don't believe the library would be intact still. I don't believe that the zealots wouldn't just torch the place and get rid of all the books at once. The readers finally coming to Kurdy's aid was very predictable. I think being unable to read would be much more common, so why did Kurdy take so long to realise, or the other readers not already know? And the gondola river crossing worked perfectly. No one had broken the padlock, used it or smashed it up.

Who was the, never seen before or after, woman in Jeremiah's dream? When was he in Denver? Is that where he used to live as a boy, or later?

Originally posted by Dave
I
And the gondola river crossing worked perfectly. No one had broken the padlock, used it or smashed it up.

Who was the, never seen before or after, woman in Jeremiah's dream? When was he in Denver? Is that where he used to live as a boy, or later?

Yeah, I think that also. That after all that time the thing will work so perfectly. :lol:

As for Jeremiah's visit to Denver it was also a new thing. I don't think it was mention before so I take it probably it was after the big death when he was traveling alone after his brother death. Specially since Red talks about Jeremiah but don't mention at any time his family. I suppose it was after the big death. As for the woman I don't remember that one.

Krystal :circle: