6.13: Sight Unseen

so what web site are you guys downloading the squinty vision from?

i'm here in the states where we have to wait now... and i'm not really the patient type.

:rolly2:

the best way to pass around download sites is to do it via private messanger or e-mail. HOw do you think the MPAA finds out and shuts them down so easily??? Cause they lurk on boards like these and read the messages.

Of course its not like they probably already know about it...
Just try google or looking at many stargate links pages, let alone the fact that the address is widely used on www.gaters.net, a site which we know folk at MGM visit... and Amanda Tapping. :rolly2: < very hyperactive smiley :D

ya but that particular site has had to move a couple of time & each time we then have to find someone in the know to get it again...can you not take it off now Skyd & hope they didn't notice?

I removed the link as you're all fussing over it :p
The site hasnt ever had any trouble with the MPAA, there are other reasons why different hosts need to be saught.

thanks vern

I know i've used it each week, and each time i have to find someone to show me where it's moved to.

Last year, the MPAA was on a tear and sites were dropping like flies and folks are still spooked.

Since I lack a PAL tv and vcr, the site is my sole way to get to see eps for weeks, and i tend to guard that rather jealously

ya me too. I can FINALLY download at work again so now that I've got the link again I'm frantically grabbin' which ever eps I can. Thanx for the updated site anyways Vern...;)

That URL is a url masking/re-direction service... using that means you shouldnt loose the site again :p

thanx. Just finished watching this ep on mini vision. It was OK. I guess I can't complain too much as it's the first new episode I've seen since July. I'm just too happy at being able to download it again. I'm just thinking. As Jack's mossying along on his way to fishing, couldn't he have come in contact with people who got out of the State before it was declared quaranteed or what ever? I meen, how cn you be sure you've got everyone? he touches them they touch someone else etc etc...other than that & the fact that they really didn't make much use of the Stargate, I though it was an OK episode. I liked how the old woman thought Sam & Jonas were a couple...;)

Originally posted by skydiver
we get to see the hanger from redemption again, just with no nifty fighters this time

anyone have any idea if the dude in the airport talking about his script means anything?
#1 Yeah. one of the worse, blantant re-uses of a location the show has ever done.

#2 After I watched the credits where I noticed this was one of them odd scripts based on a story written by one guy and telescripted by another and had like 15 co and executive producers listed, I'm going out on a limb and assuming this guy is a cameo apperance of the story writer. And an over-the-top one at that...

I got a kick out of Anderson Air on the plane. To the point of distraction, really. They should have mercy on us rabid fans. How am I supposed to listen to dialouge when I"m wondering who's plane it is? Seriously, the poor man spends so much time on one I'd see the prop department getting their jollies inking that on.

This episode was good, I enjoy it. Specially all the thing with Jonas been the only one seen it at first and everyone thinking it was stress or something. And he thinking he was seeing things. :lol: Also love his face of relief when Teal'c see it too. :D

It was a fun episode to watch.

Originally posted by skydiver

slight hint of things to come or things from the past, mentioning that jonas' naquadria poisoning has been a concern.

Yeah, this part make me think they are trying to put in motion how they're going to get Jonas of the team. :( I really hope they consider making a five member team. I really like Jonas. At least he isn't Tok'ra so I supposed killing him is not an issue. I hope. :lol:

Krystal :p

actually, anderson air is a real airline. Using it was probably a joke but it does exist

Originally posted by CynVision
I got a kick out of Anderson Air on the plane. To the point of distraction, really. They should have mercy on us rabid fans. How am I supposed to listen to dialouge when I"m wondering who's plane it is? Seriously, the poor man spends so much time on one I'd see the prop department getting their jollies inking that on. [/B]
Me, too. In "Window of Opportunity," I was laughing so hard at Mulosi being shown (on the ouside of the book) as the PhD who authored the latin book, I could hardly watch the next five minutes of the epy! And it was a great epy!

Originally posted by Texane
Me, too. In "Window of Opportunity," I was laughing so hard at Mulosi being shown (on the ouside of the book) as the PhD who authored the latin book, I could hardly watch the next five minutes of the epy! And it was a great epy!
A bit of their stuff is subtle, i'm thinking the "PD" reflection in windows and stuff like fake screens they come up with, but sometimes they just hit you in the eyeball with it.

ok i didnt like this episode, i watched it twice and thought it seemed almost like a filler episode, like they needed something to take up airspace. i was dissapointed. yes the old lady scene was funny but that was the only good part of the episode. it has left me feeling sad cause i waited all this time for stargate to start up again and the last two episodes have been only so so:(

don't worry Tim it get's better & JOnus grows on you too...;) at least in my opinion:blush:

Back