Roswell CANCELLED!!!

Mysterious Stranger

Gigi's "Spark"
Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

It's official folks. UPN announced that they have cancelled Roswell!!!:crying: The final episode will air May 14th and is a special eppy written by creator Jason Katims and exec producer Ronald D. Moore and was written with the fans in mind.

The SciFi channel will begin airing reruns of all three seasons this fall.

Check out the article at SciFi Wire for details.

noooo..they cant do that :( Rosweel is that best show ever!! :dead:

Not surprised

Since this happens every season, it doesn't come as any surprise to me. I will miss the show though. I am looking forward to seeing the reruns of season 1 (which in my opinion is the best of all of the seasons).

well i also thought series 1 was the best but i also like series 3 form episdoe 7 onwards :D

I'm sick of all my favorite shows being cancelled. First, my heartbroke when Mulder left the X-Files, then came SEASON 9, the disaster, now the show is ending. Then Daniel died in Stargate, and its the last ever season next season. Now Roswell is being cancelled. Its just too much, it really is, and theres nothing any of us can do or say that it going to change the fact that our favorite shows will only ever be seen through repeats on various channels. Tis a sad day for sci-fi.

xxx:alienooh:

well i guess everything has to come to an end at some point..i just hope they know what there doing cancelling our fave shows...nothing will beat Roswell...no other shows even come close to it!!!

I know this is off topic but i forgot to mention in my other post that i think your Avatar is cool :rolly2:

xxx:aliengray