Roswell getting cancelled!

ginadel73

To ALL:
I got an email today from a fan in L.A. who heard on an entertainment news station that Roswell is getting cancelled! We have to write to the top members of WB and let them know how we feel! Here are the addresses!

Jamie Kellner
CEO
The WB Television Network
3701 Oak Street
Building 34-R
Burbank, CA 91522

Susanne Daniels
President, Entertainment
3701 Oak Street
Building 34-R
Burbank, CA 91522

Jordan Levin
President, Entertainment
3701 Oak Street
Building 34-R
Burbank, CA 91522

Garth Ancier
Head of Programming
3701 Oak Street
Building 34-R
Burbank, CA 91522

Gerald M. Levin
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Time Warner, Inc. Headquarters
75 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10019

Barry M. Meyer
Chairman and CEO, Filmed Entertainment
75 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10019

Alan Horn
President and COO, Filmed Entertainment
75 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10019

cancelled?

oh no....not again!!! is the WB trying to push away its loyal viewers?

To all who want a season three

It's not cancelled YET. The WB is waiting to see how the ratings go in may before they decide. Now see the problem is that the ratings are crap right now, AND many media sources "as you said ginadel73" are saying that it does not look good. So while I encourage you to write to the frog network, I don't think that they will renew it. I suggest that you write to the adresses ginadel73 gave, send e-mails to faces@thewb (check their website to make sure the adress is correct) AND I think it's verry important that you send letters and e-mails to other networks to try to get them to pick it up. If UPN has taken Buffy from the frog, then they might pick up Roswell too. The sci-fi network (Which I don't have) might be interested?, FOX? NBC?
And if you do write to the WB, remember "It's not
cancelled yet" So just tell them how much you care about the show. Don't yell at them for cancelling it.
And be respectfull.

Hi everybody I'm the new chic on the block here :Þ
I loveeeeeee Roswell and I'm sure you guys too !
Whats up?

I can't believe WB is doing all these changes alot Since WB was channel 26 and has been moving the frog to 16 . Now I heard around that some of the shows are being moved to Channel UPN which some people don't even have that channel in their cable . I come here and hear YET
:alienooh: Roswell:alienooh:
may cancel
:crying::
I hope not my prays are with The Show Roswell , The Cast , and of course you guys THE FANS :)

Good day everybody

(~(Hershey Kisses)~)
Christina

Welcome new chic! I'm new too, this is my 5th post:rolly2: I really like Roswell but I'm more of a Buffy person, and I'm one of those people who does not get UPN:( But I will!!! I'll buy digital cable if I have to. I think you can get digital for less than expanded basic with HBO starz and max. any way I must have UPN next season. And I hope they will pick up Roswell if the WB drops it.

Thank you OZ

I feel very welcomed :flash I love these smilies on the other message boards nobody ever posts anything and you can't do any smilies on them ! Unfortuanatly I am one of those people who don't have UPN either and won't be ever getting it :angryfire oh well hehe

Keep Roswell Alive :)

:blpaw:

Calm Down People!

Its okay everyone! Calm down!

Roswell was in this same position last year, and all we can do as the wonderful fans we are is to watch the show and get involved in the campaigns.

IF you want to panic, dont panic online where it will stir others into panic. If we join up and write letters and stay calm... we will hopefully get Roswell back and keep our sanity! Whoohoo! :rolly2:

Now start with those letters! and get all your friends to as well!

Mel