Picture of Jonas

Heh, smarmy git!
I don't care what anyone says, I can't see him in an SG uniform.

Too many teeth!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

all the better to bite Jack with no doubt!

;) :p

He'd better be a good character to play, 'cos he certainly aint much to look at.

I'll reserve my (complete and unabridged) judgement when S6 arrives.

Shadrak

But Shadrak, don't you know that according to Brad Wright, Jonas is the new "handsome hunk"?

The very sight of him will make everyone forget all about that geeky guy that used to be on, Derek, Dave, I think it was.

Originally posted by Jobeth
But Shadrak, don't you know that according to Brad Wright, Jonas is the new "handsome hunk"?

The very sight of him will make everyone forget all about that geeky guy that used to be on, Derek, Dave, I think it was.

whatever

some how i don't think that'll ever happen.

Personally, I know what Corin Nemec looks like lately, and in movies (Drop Zone, for example), and I know that he can look rather attractive, even if a bit young and fresh-faced, compared to the rest of the team's ages. Finding the lamest pics of him online, and posting them for all to ridicule seems, to me, to simply be a way of fanning the flames and eliciting (nay, soliciting in fact) negative feedback from those of us who haven't actually seen him in action yet.

Just my opinion.

You're probably right, however let's have a little perspective, so far the thread has been fairly goodnatured, if a touch derisive. I'm sure Corin would be adult enough to rise above it all if he knew about this forum or this thread. However he doesn't and is probably never likely to.

As for spoiling it for those who haven't seen him......well I would like to hope that the majority of folk are grown up enough to take the thread lightly and make their own decisons. The person who posted the thread in the first place has seen the episode with Corin Nemec in it and has her opinions, as do the rest of us I imagine, and she posted what she felt. She is as entitled to her opinion as the rest of us.

As long as no one on the thread is being rude or insulting to another poster and as long as it remains lighthearted, then I can't really see the problem.

Corin Nemec is just another actor, just as the 'stars' of SG1 are just actors. I doubt Corin's Nemec's world will shatter due to one photograph being posted and a few joking comments.

Thanks Anni.

I'm sorry if by posting that link, I have offended anyone.

BTW, that picture is a screen capture from Meridian.

Now that I've seen him in the SG uniform, I have to say that that picture doesn't do him justice. He's much cuter in the uniform!

i think he looks fantastic in the tight t-shirts he's been wearing. and the outfit in nightwalkers was great.

I think Jonas fits in perfectly within the SG-1 team. He also looks good in everything he wears:cool:

Piglet
xox

i agree with ye there piglet of oz, i love the relationship that is slowly being built between all the members of sg1 with jonus, i think its interest 2 watch....... plus jonas is cute!!!! (not as cute as danny boy tho hehe)

Well I like Jonas's character.

He's funny, without really trying. Nobody slate me but he sometimes acts dumb.

And he's so cute, and I'm sorry Jobeth but that picture does nothing for him.

J

I know! My mouth was hanging open, i think there may have even been a little drool ;) :naughty: :naughty:

Back