Fave Character

*tries to copy Jedi's glance but fails* :D :D
It's a race as long as Legolas is in the lead...:D :D :D

ya, once someone else is in the lead, it's not, is that right Morrigu??? *gives same glnce again*

<glares daggers at jedi> You assume Legolas is going to lose.

And didn't I say all anti-Legolasists would get a lashing from me fiery cat'o'nine tails?

I did, and you sound awfully antil-Legolas right now.

<continues glaring, eyes never leaving Jedi, even as she turns her head away>

I'll be right back. I just need to go get "Prudence." That's the name of my whip, because after you meet her, you learn some. :D

*turns head slowly*

So you want to fight, eh... i have no arguments with you or Legolas..... its just that i expect more than deciet form an elf....

*raises staff and plants it in the ground*

Now it is a fair fight... DO YOUR WORST!!

*giant light rays leap from Gandolf and his staff, shattering the darkness. he slow creates a glowing ball of light above his head.... it slowly grows to size of goblin. It just hovers there, waiting for its command. It shimers in the darkness and seems to eb a strange light, a light the can destory all evil. Then a sphere seems to engulf Gandolf as he stand there....*

Your arrows and whip will do nothing to me. Stand your ground!

(will he survive??? watch the next post to find out)

hmm tough choice between sam and legolas...

sam was my fave character in the book
but legolas in the film...:p

i loved how he fought...

chose legolas in the end...:blush:

:p

Hm, its a tough one..but its gotta be Boromir, closely followed by legolas :D

Hey hey HEY! Please dont fight over Legolas! It gives me a bad name! I may be an elf now but i used to be snape and i still remember a lot of spells that'll have you in S&S for a week, and if theres too much violence here i'll break 'em out!

Hey, what would a duel between Gandalf and Dumbledore turn out like?

Elves dont fight unless they have to...

i voted for FRODO!!!oh god i luv him!!!!:)
well....i tried that test on the page at morrigan's signature and i was frodo *LOL*:rolly2:

okok, Legolas won't fight Morrigu *disperses shield and sphere, and pulls staff out of ground* ok?

ta, if you got a lot of pent up energy go duel in a duel thread but not here!

no way! tis Legolas! I spose they is both good with a bow tho...

well, im a female. i prefer aragorn. looking at it without trying to bring attractivness into it, frodo is a very close second, i like the way he's written.

im female too - what r u implying?:rolly2:

Legolas is one heck of a sey elf! YOu stay out of the Legolas lovers club you Aragorny or Morri'll get Prudence on u!

so scared. not. sure he's beautiful, but me, i think he's too beautiful. unreal. now strider/Aragorn....

Aragorn wouldn't know a bar of soap if it danced naked in front of him.

yeah well whaddayouexpect daisies and pretty pansies?

never mind that!

<cracks fiery Prudence> Ladies (and Jedi)

We all can have our own opinions, so let's not fight over them, ne?

Now, I would say Aragorn is second, followed by Boromir. It's their situations that made them be so far behind Legolas. Aragorn is taken by Arwen, and Boromir died :( Legolas is HOT and single :)