Does South Park still have the same laugh-factor?

and you can pas for 18? wow! I was still able to get child fares (for 14 or 16 year olds depending on where you are) for buses when i was 16/17! I guess I just look young for my age.

well i guiess when ur 40 and everyone else is starting to get all wrinkley and ur not ull be thankful fer that

true :) ahhhh the joys of youth...when one can still laugh at South Park without being told one is immature! :lol:

Wish I was eight again... although I don't think I would have gotten away with all the bad language that Kenny, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman do!:D

If i had a mouth like Kyle Stan Kenny and Cartman..... I would be dead like Kenny.... from my mother

hah i still love south park it is a brilliant show i laugh every time i watch it but ch4 is awful i probabaly missed loads cause of it

I've started getting around to watching SP again. I see they've got a new character in it:

"Tiiiimmmmmmmyyyy!!!!" :D

Sitting at home on my mantle is a Timmy doll. He's a talking doll squeeze his hand and he says "Timmmmah!"

Originally posted by rde
Sitting at home on my mantle is a Timmy doll. He's a talking doll squeeze his hand and he says "Timmmmah!"

Yeah, my mates got one of those!:cool:

I've got a Stan airfresher on the top of my monitor. You press him down and he talks. (Although I've never worked out how to make the airfresher part work :rolleyes: )

Still funny but the shock value isn't the same... I think the writing is still sharp but over time you get use to it... but every now and then they're still good for a zinger.

My family doesn't live and breath South Park; we are all of the opinion that most of South Park is meh, some of it is pretty good, and then every now and again there is just a golden episode that gets everything right: Off hand I have to say that the Cartman Nintendo Wii series; The imagination land series (with the imagination terrorism); and the Snuke episode were all just fall down laughing.

MTF

I love South Park, but it has a lot more moments lately that I don't find funny in the least.

Then again, it has its golden moments as well. So yeah, it's still funny to me.

Back