Divide and Conquer

Raptor

A pain in the Mikta
Actually, this thread could be called 'Talk about Anise's breasts, Pt.3!'
I did like the episode itself, but not the fact that Marty died. Oh... and Anise's top pleased me greatly....
Raptor

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is one of my favorites.

Poor Marty.
:crying: :crying:

Yeah what else is new, Raptor.

Poor poor Marty. But thats okay, cause didn't I hear a rumour (from the infamous aussie rumour mill) that he comes back? Right? I swear someone told me that.

I love this ep, goes down in the hall of fame, this and Window of opportunity, and Crystal Skull and Exodus and Entity, (I could keep going......but its pretty much the majority of the eps I have seen, so......)

I LOVE the conversation between (spoiler spoiler yada yada yada) Sam and Jack when she realises that their lying and she tells him, I can still remember the look on Jack's face, It was a CLASSIC! Its like, "No I'm not," "No I didn't!"

Love it with a passion.

great ep. And well Raptor, I'm glad you got some extra enjoyment out of Anise's top, really I am.

This episode nearly made me cry when Sam held martouf in her arm whilst he died :crying: . Weak moment with this episode.
I also like how ol doc frasier had a large-ish role ;)

I cant wait to get this episode on official video....my copy isnt the best...plus i need an excuse to buy more stargate :D