4.20: Entity

Version

'zulu' is the military equivlent of 'Greenwich Mean Time' - GMT. Using the abbrev for GMT over a radio - it's too easiely lost in transmission and using the full name is too long. 'Zulu' is easily understood over a radio and keeps everyone on the same timeframe.

Very important if you're doing an internation mission or one that spans several 'time zones'.

I just think it was cool that they researched it enough to use that and use it right.

Rowan

This episode was so great, definately one of my favourites of S4. The different emotions of all the characters were so moving, i loved the scenes in the infirmary between Jack and Sam. At first i was shocked that he didn't hold her hand or something, but now i think that was just showing Jack's professionalism conflicting with his feelings.

Jack had some great lines, i loved the part where he was bobbing about in front of the camera - "I think it likes me!" :p

When Jack shot Sam at the end, i got so upset, i thought she was dead! :eek: That confused me, why didn't she die?

i think she did technically because she was then put on life-support. and no brain waves cos she wasnt there and nor was the entity. they must have hooked her up on the life-support machine just before her body started shutting down. anyone agree?

It would all come down to definitions of "death".

Certainly her body and brain had no acitivity as we would usually describe for "being alive". BUT, her consciousness was still "alive", albeit in the Entity's computer-hive-thingy...

Back