stargate in canada

TORONTO IS THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERS, TORONTO IS THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERS, TORONTO IS THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERS...can you tell I'm Torontonian stuck in BC, at least I'm getting season 5. Sorry don't know about T.O.

Originally posted by skoon
TORONTO IS THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERS, TORONTO IS THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERS, TORONTO IS THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERS...can you tell I'm Torontonian stuck in BC, at least I'm getting season 5. Sorry don't know about T.O.
ya right toronto is NOT the center of the univers .....

No, it's just the center of Canada. Stay in BC. The weather is better out there. :D

Hope you realized I was joking. That's just a Torontonian stereo type.:rolly2:

I realize you were kidding. Carter thinks you were serious though. :rolleyes:

I am from Toronto, & I love it dearly. I've also have lived in (& currently am living in)BC for half my life so, I'd like to think I can have an honest opinion. BC's nice, Toronto...for me...better.

My brother lives in Toronto. I've never been crazy about the place. I've only been to Vancouver once( To Gatecon), but I really loved it out there.

Hello

Bonjour les amis!
I'm also from Canada (from Montreal actually).It's nice to see there are canadians fans (and people from quebec too).
I love stargate, and i watch it in english, in french (i do not enjoy the translations) and in spanish (i really don't enjoy the translation).

I have a question though.As i said, i live in MTL, and i haven't seen the second half of season 5. Global told me (a couple of days ago) that they would start showing the second half in march because they couldn't show a new epissode before showtime did (only 8 weeks after). Since showtime hasn't started yet, does it mean that Global doesn't know this or they can show it anyway because Showtime took soo much time to start showing them?
the same rule aplies for Ontario.

Bye everyone!!!

P.S. CTV sucks big time!!!!! (if it wasn't for them cfcf12 would have already showed all the episodes)

yes ctv does sux

but since showtimes has dibs on the show we have to content on waiting untill they aree alowed to show them .....
yes that does sux

Hello star! it's always good to know their are Stargate fans in Québec!!! I'M from Québec city and must be the only fan in the city!!!! Poor little me! I'm actually afraid to speak out loud about Stargate!!!

And yes, the French translation SUCKS!!! I only watch to get a glimpse of Jack and to laught at the poor quality of the translation!

vive la portes des étoiles!

Hi maconeill2001,
Actually, you might be surprised , but there are a lot of people who watch Stargate. I used to not talk about the fact that i loved the show, but one day i told my best friend and it turned out that she was also a stargate fan! this has happen to me a couple of times (even with members of my own family).
It's nice to know other people from the region of Québec who like the show.