stargate in canada

hey maconeill2001 i'm from montreal not too far a way and i can't wait till the next season stars ooooo i just realized something IT'S MIGHT BE STARTING ON MY B-DAY WOHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooopppppssss sorry moderator got caried away (bows head down in shame)

Great!

Great! What a way to celebrate your birthday!!!!! I wish it could happen to me this year...
And I want to wish you an early happy birthday because I'm sure I will forget it!!!

Anyway I've downloaded the first episodes of the fifth season from The Episope Archive ( www.sg1archive.com) . And it is GOOD!!! I just can't wait to see them on a bigger screen!

And I know Montreal isn't far from Quebec but it's still a long way to drive to have a Stargate chat!!!! Actually, i'm looking for a person near my home to ,I don't know , feel like I'm not the only one in Quebec city who watch the show... When I talk about it, nobody knows what Stargate is...

PS:Skoon, you are right.. their are a lot of idiots on the roads and Quebec city isn't an exception...To be true, I've only been driving on my own for 3 days and I've had a lot of scary moments! My cousin lives in Hull near Ottawa and she came visit us 2 weeks ago and she mentioned how crazy people are in Quebec city on their cars. She said it's safer back in Hull.

well, the 4 month bus strake in Vancouver is over finally (well, two weeks ago) & even though it's faster to ride my bike (15 minutes to work as opposed to 20 minutes by bus) I've given in & started taking the bus again, cause I'm nearly run over dayly in Richmond when I'm walking or riding my bike.

hello!

Hi there! It's me again! I am proud to announce that I've survived my first week of school ! Yes, I had to face the reality that summer wasn't going to last eternally!

oh and two weeks left before the start of season five !!!!

I hope everybody is doing fine!

The thread is still here!

Haven't lurked here for four months...... and this thread is still here! 11 pages long!!!????

How about a new thread? Or are we going for the record for the most pages that a thread can last?

Actually, I came here to see if anyone on this board was going to Gatecon next week. I'm meeting up with loads of people I've met on other bulletin boards. It's going to be a blast!!!

Maybe I'll start a new thread??? What a concept!

Gatecon...

I wish I could go but I have a lot of problems to take care of here... PLus, I'm not really in the mood for this these days...
Hope you gonna have fun!!

Oh, too bad! But going to a fun thing like Gatecon could boost your spirits! I'll report back to you!!!

I am SOOOOOO angry at CTV. THey were supposed to start season 5 this week. I couldn't find Stargate in the TV-guide!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: and re-:mad:

All the times I know Stargate were changed this weekend & I don't have a TV guide at the mo. But luckilly I was looking at the showtimes on channel 2 & low & behold Stargate Monday at 9pm on Check 6 & it was the first episode of season 5, yippy & I got it taped & all (of course I've seen all the episodes of season 5 so far but it's just not the same watching crappy downloads from the web).

Well, the problem is that I don't get a lot of channels. I get new episodes on CTV Montreal, season 3 and 4 episodes on NBC and Global and finally I get the poor quality French version of season 3 and 4 on TQS... So, since I'm not getting my NEW episodes on CTV this week, well I'm just gonna have to stay MAD :mad: until they decide to present it!:mad:

And it's me again! I not mad anymore. Well not totally but...
I got my second alien! Named it Liam! And I also got an avatar. surprise! It's Jack!

Anyway, hope everybody is doing fine!
Bye

Season 5 has started.Season 5 has started.Season 5 has started.Season 5 has started.Season 5 has started.Season 5 has started.!!!!!!!!!:rolly2: :D :rolly2: :cool: :rolly2:

yup yup yup. great Jack episode yesterday (my season 5 is on Mondays)

Oh yes, Enemies is a great Jack episode. I loved his ( yet another) cute scar near his eye. And his comments about the commander of this ship and the " we're not gonna make it" thing. Plus, when he's playing " ball" with Daniel.

Also, I liked the scene when Daniel is asking Jack about what happened to Teal'c and ask him if he wants to talk about it. It's a relation between them we've seen a lot in the fanfictions but not so quite obvious ( maybe exept from Need...) in the real episodes..

I just can't wait for next Saturday... ( which means I'm gonna see it before you!!!!):D

actually we've see up to the 4th episode in the 5th season already. Don't worry, great episodes to come...

ops... But don't worry, I've downloaded them up to The tomb...
But I can't wait to see them on a bigger screen... Because, bigger screen means bigger Jack and... you get the rest!!!OK

Maconeill,
waiting not so patiently for Saturday's episode!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, bigger Jack............. I really like "Between 2 Fires" but I don't think you're that far yet. I downloaded it from the Archives page before Adam took all the eps off because of someone playing a hoax saying he had to delete them.

season 5

I am a newbie here, although not to chatting.
Please, can someone tel me if or when season 5 will be on TV, (cable channel) in Ontario? I live in Toronto, and all I see are repeats at 1900 on CH (cable 11 Rogers) I am desperate to watch season 5, and I see its already showing in the maritimes, and BC & now Quebec.
WHEN IT IS GONNA BE ON IN ONTARIO????? LOL
(oops sorry didnt mean to shout)
Thanks
Shirkahr

Sorry Ic an't help very much but go to click TV ( www.clicktv.com). It's a giant Tv guide. You"ll have to register but it's free. all you have to do is choose your cable compagny and you can have the schedule and youn can seach for tv shows... A great way to be sure you don,t miss anything good !!!

re season 5

maconeill2001

Thanks for the url. Have registered there. And will have to wait patiently for season 5 to arrive.
If anyone else can say when seasn 5 will start in Toronto, I'd be much obliged.
cheers
Shirkahr