stargate in canada

imported_carter

the lurking mod
i hope i'm not the only member from canada or else this'll be like talkin' to my self all the time! :)

so if their's some one else out here what do you think of the time and day change back to it's old spot? (if your in estern canada)

oh paddres or who ever if you want i can medeorate this one!

I am from Eastern Ontario. I noticed that Stargate is not listed on ONTV anymore, but it is still shown on BCTV on Wed. at 8 p.m. Thank goodness for satellite dishes.

carter, i will add you now.

Hopefully we will get lots more candian members soon as well, tell your friends about here :)

You have been added as moderator. If you would like to moderate anything else just say so somewhere.

will do padders and ColJ i wouldn't kow about the situation in on onttv, i live in quebec but if you get ctv it's on fridays @ 8

Hi! I'm from Canada too.I live in Saint-Jean sur Richelieu,a small town located about 20km South from Montreal.Stargate 4th Season just beguin here.It's on Friday night at 9:pm.Any French fans of Stargate here?

ya man man i'm so glad to see you here no one's been in here 4 a while i was beining to feel like i was the only one here (that's in canada) st jean's cool i have friends that live there

No doot aboot it, there's not too many Canadians around here. Hello rdafan! Je n'ai pas un elmo. Hehe. Carter, when you say ctv, do you mean the Ottawa station?

i don't think so, it's the one that you get pulse on with all the quebec news see i live in QUEBEC THE LAND OF THE SEPARATISTES & THE BLOCK QUEBECOIS! hey ColJ what do you mean by:"Je n'ai pas un elmo." cause what you said is that you don't have an elmo. any ways i have bros picking at me so babye

salut rdafan012350! j'esper que t'ainme se siteweb, moi je le trouve tres amusent pour te dire moi aussi je vie dans les environ de montreal. mais plus pres que vous je vie dans la ville de greenfield park c'est tres petit comparee a st-hubert ou brossard en tous cas comme j'ai dis je dois partire! aurevoir!

[Edited by carter on 09-20-2000 at 02:35 PM]

ma francais est tres mal. i gave up ages ago.. not good at languages :)

paddres you just massacerd french! go & hit the books then try again that was pittiful! but any way THERS HAS TO BE MORE CANADAINS HERE!

Originally posted by carter
paddres you just massacerd french! go & hit the books then try again that was pittiful! but any way THERS HAS TO BE MORE CANADAINS HERE!

not completly unintentional :)

j'ne parler pas le francais bien.

hehehe

Do they speak French in Canada? Or are you just muckin about?

Okay that seems pretty dumb question.......

Canada is supposed to be "officially bilingual" but in reality, only about %5 of the population speaks French, and most of them live in the province of Quebec.

I know a lot of Canadian people. Maybe they like Stargate. will chekc.

I did not know that...
What is a province? I think that it is the same as a state... but still....

Yes, provinces are like States, only much bigger.

Cool,
When I think of Canada i think of a few things - (NUmber one) Stargate, Snow, islands and bears.......