Want to know the order of shows you think should be added. Options include

Star Trek
Farscape
Outer Limits
Millenium
X-Files
Lexx

etc just to name a few.

Farscape is going to be the next one. Submit your list in order for the ones after that.

Thanks everyone

X-Files maybe. I don't really have a preference. I'm not real up to date on any of the ones you've listed except for maybe 7 Days (which you didn't list <G>).

How about starting the one for movies?

Cheers,

Trying to work out how I am going to do moveies at the moment. I think each movie will get one category (for example TimeLine Chat is a category. Then there can be a number of boards for each one.

Ok, give me a list of 20 films (or which ones you like) and also the type of forums for each one. Probably:

1) General Discussions (on say x-men)
2) Merchandise ???
3) Film Fan Fic

For some things like films with a sequel it would be

1) General Star Wars Film Discussion
2) Episode 1
3) etc...

what do you think?

My list would be:

1) Matrix
2) Contact
3) Cube
4) Jurrassic Park/Lost World

ekk not going to think of any more for now... will look up somewhere for latest ones...!

You might want a section for 'classics' like the old 40s and 50s movies or, for instance, Bladerunner, 2001, Flash Gordon, Bucharoo Bonzie. Another section for "B" movies like Omega Doom, Red something or other with Michael Beihn, etc.

Don't forget ID4, MIB, Starship Troopers, Lost in Space, maybe even Galaxy Quest.

My minds really a blank now because I know there are a lot more I'm not thinking of.

Cheers,

It is close enough to being so. Do you think I should do Buffy and Angel together or seperate (like one whole forum like the stargate one for each one?).

I need to get the scifi movies and farscape forums going first by promoting and stuff so these ones will have to wait a bit but they will come sometime :)

Oooh, I like Angel better than Buffy (I like Buffy for all the wrong reasons)
So more my sake i think you should do them seperate but you might prefer to do them together which sounds a more smarter thing to do coming from someone elses perspective....

Originally posted by Martouf
(I like Buffy for all the wrong reasons)QUOTE]

I wonder what those would be :)

... I have never actually watched Angel so would have little idea what to do for it (ie categories etc.)

We really need to get some more members before we can roll out the rest of the categories or we will have lots of empty categories. They will come though eventually.

Angel is very similar to Buffy, except the main character is a vampire (and is male)

I like buffy and Buffy. Don't like angel to much, as yeah. Ummm and i realy like the movies ideas. Star trex star wars etc that would be great.

Well star wars would be under the movies which is already going.

Do you think we should have a whole individual site for star wars like we have for stargate and farscape, this is certainly possible.

It will be out sometime early next week probably.

The order looks:

1) Stargate
2) Farscape
3) Films
-- these all out
4) X-Files
5) Buffy
6) Star Wars

I just saw this and thought it was worth another post....

At http://www.ascifi.com/forums/index.php i saw all the "coming soon"
You certainly have a lot of things install for ascifi 70% of these shows i have never hear of.....
Roswell? I have heard some quotes from Stargate where Jack mentions Roswell does it have anything to do with the tV show?

Yeah, it is for the TV show Roswell.

We have lots of plans for the site. Sci-fi postcards is another projec tplanned

All those on index.php are tv shows. We will bring them out eventually but the new sites havn't really take off yet. Mainly because all the promotion has been to get stargate people here. We have a nice way up our sleeve to get more x-files, farscape etc people here but we need to wait until the next release of the software comes out. A while yet.

I reckon that star wars should just go under the movies catergories instead of a domain name. but like martouf said your the boss!

I wanna get hooked on some more SCI-FI shows where should i start? I've heard a lot about The Outer Limits, but of course being in Aus we get crap all.....

StarWars, it may do. The only thing is that it is huge with lots of different films. If we want subcategories for each film then it needs to really go under its own domain name. Some forums have up to 30,000 posts for star wars alone. I will probably start it at talkscifimovies.com and then move it to its own domain if the need arises.

Do keep suggesting things like this though, it is the only way I know what everyone wants and in the end that is what is important. I only make decisions here in the hope that is what most people want.

SciFi films, outer limits is brilliant. Try and watch it if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.