3.16: Urgo

I just thought of some more funny quotes-

When Urgo imitates Teal'C and says in a deep voice "Parasite like Goa'uld"

And also (It has already been mentioned but what the heck?) Is where they all say quotes and Jack says "Never run with scissors"

This is all one cool episode, would have to be in my top 5 of all time!!

Y'all need to watch ALL of your reruns on tape - Peter has been making tiny appearances quite often . . .

Ayeah,Texane,

Most of the directors who have fun get in and do a cameo or walk on. Fun to spot them!

giggles from start to finish...and is is just me or does anyone else want sam's uncle irving to pop up? maybe he and nick ballard can hang out

"Me, me, me, me, me, me ,me,me,me,me..." TWO!Sounds like a VERY promising plot bunny, skydiver (HINT! HINT!!!):D

you'll be getting lower levels 4 here in a few days...what more do you want???? geez:rolleyes:

more, skydiver, we want more!

love the idea of Uncle Irving and Urgo - scary, but fun. And if we add Harlan into the mix --- arg!

Another quote:

Frasier: Ok, so what does he look like
O'Neill: A famous tenor.

I enjoyed all the Urgo parts in the base, but kinda thought it died once they returned to Urgo's planet. But it was the funniest one until Window of Opportunity.:lol:

you're right shiloh, it did sorta lose it's momentum once they go tto the planet...but the other 35 minutes or so were great...oh to have been a fly on the wall of the set that week...

Yes, Outtakes of Urgo would be histerical! Dom DeLuise can be antic and I don't thing RDA, CJ, MS, AT, TR or DSD
or anyone else would slow down on that one! Probably would make us say, "Professional.... but in which profession!":rolly2:

I was laughing through the whole ep. it was so funny. The part with the paddles! oh, jeez, gotta go, laughing far too hard at the mere memory.

Y'all are probably going to shoot me for this :)rolleyes: ) but this epy drove me crazy the first time I saw it. After the first ten minutes, I felt as irritated with the epy as if Urgo had been put in my head!

BUT I saw the epy on a rerun later on, and decided it was kinda cute. :blush:

A Family Divided!

My son, Asgard, thinks this is the most annoying episode EVER made.

I love it!

So don't feel bad about being divided, I can only watch it when he is not home!

Get your son to watch one of the newer epys - the one with the know-it-all female cadet who always has to be right.

IT . . . STINKS!!!!! IT IS A USELESS EPY THAT IS SO IRRITATING THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE WASTED THE FILM. THEY NEED TO DELETE THE EPY (AND THE CADET) FROM THE RANKS.:evil:

Don't sugar-coat it, Texane, come on, tell us what you really think.

Now y'all know I'm the shrinking violet type . . . (please note sig) :D

I just watched this again and Jack has loads of funny lines in this that no one has mentioned yet. I think the best one is:

Hammond: Have we established if it's any risk?
O'Neill : Well, all the deserts on the base are in danger!

The 'episode with the cadet' -- season 4 -- was okay, not that bad. It seemed to me that they were setting her up to use again, so if you don't like her beware.

Forewarned, forearmed. I'll know which epy to skip. Thanks.:dead:

Me. Meee. Mee. Me.Mee . me. Meeeee . Me . Me. Meeeeee.Meeeee. Me. Me. me. Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
:D
sorry, just had to get it out of my system...row, row, row your boat...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Stargate Discussions 9
J Stargate Discussions 19